Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

time to face the music

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:05 AM
  • 14 Replies
Ok ladies.... time to face it, while it's for the best reason in the world.... we are getting fat.

I can't be the only one who gets up to pee at night and has a snack before bed.
What snacks are you ladies loving during 3am potty breaks I need shopping ideas. I was doing strawberries but they are out of season... this week has been cinnamon applesauce and a glass of milk... but my sauce is nearly gone :(
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lUcKyLoVe22
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:07 AM
I don't eat anything after 8. Bump for advice though.
lesalmi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:11 AM
How do you do that? If I don't have at least one snack at night I have HORRIBLE morning sickness

Quoting lUcKyLoVe22:

lUcKyLoVe22
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:15 AM
Well I get major heartburn so eating late would just result in me being up all night, and I'm almost into my third trimester and I don't get sick. If I have anything at night it's milk or water.

Quoting lesalmi:

How do you do that? If I don't have at least one snack at night I have HORRIBLE morning sickness

Quoting lUcKyLoVe22:

samsanders
by Samantha on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Same here! I get nauseous if I don't have a bedtime snack. I love cheese sticks and crackers with peanut butter!

Quoting lesalmi:

Quoting lUcKyLoVe22:

chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Yougurt
Cereal
Bagle
Pop tart
Nachos
Grapes
Fruit snacks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lashawn77
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:21 AM
I am dealing with that right now. My stomach feels like I can use a snack but I get bad heartburn and I know what to eat. I have cheese crackers, chips, no fruit, was thinking about eating a bowl of special K. Not being able to sleep doesn't help.
SoInLove515
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:08 AM
whatever is in the fridge or pantry. lol
MybabyKisses
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Sorry I am no help as I am not one to get up in the middle of the night to eat. I wake up once usually to pee and go right back to bed.

abanks2013
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Well I know that this will be my last pregnancy so I know for a fact this is my last chance to be fat. AND still have an excuse. So I am enjoying every minute of it. But honestly I do each some junk but lucky for me my baby wants like cucumbers and grapes healthy stuff. But girl I am right with you!!!!

tabby21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM

i dont eat when i get up to pee....i make sure i eat before i go to bed because if i dont i get a belly ache if im not super full during the night...i learned that the hard way this time lol i eat cereal or what ever is left over from dinner! lol

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)