Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant on your birthday

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:39 AM
  • 65 Replies
Has anyone been showing when they were pregnant on their birthday?my 25th bday has passed and I did nothing. What did you do?
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheetah90210
by Mrs.jones on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:49 AM
Ill be 28 weeks on my bday so ill be nice and fat not sure what I want to do told dh I want to do a tea with a few ladies from church and my mil he said are we in Britton and kinda made fun of me.
krystlzd3
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:53 AM
Ds 1 was born 12 days after my 20th...and 12 day before his due date. So I was...36w preg.

Ds 2 I was.....28w preg

Ds 3 I was....5w preg. Found out 2 days later. Oops. He has no side effects from my night of drinking.

And now...I am currenty preg with ds 4. I was 14w on my b-day.
starfirebrie
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 5:49 AM
I am 19 weeks now so I will be 31 weeks for my birthday nit sure what im going to do
BeautifulFey
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm hoping to not be pregnant on my birthday lol! I'm due the day before my birthday :)

Crazzzytega
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Ill b 24 weeks on my bday, on that day we have chuch so ill b at church but i already told hubby i want to go out to eat so we will prolly go have hibachi or olive garden at least thats what im thinking now.
Johlsh
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:28 AM
I have been pregnant on my birthday four times!
All four times I basically didn't do much.
One bday we did a movie and dinner.
One shopping.
One bday nothing at all.
One of those bdays we went to the dells.
RunningMommaof2
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I have been pregnant on my bday with both kids, and this time.. There is a possibility that I may have the baby ON my bday. I just went out to dinner, nothing too exciting!
reyen09
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:12 AM
my birthday is tomorrow and im 34 weeks i was 34 weeks with my last son on my birthday above i was 30 weeks with my first on my birthday ( my21st bday :( )
smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM
My first DD was born 11 days before my birthday and then everyone forgot my birthday :/
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Yes, with all mine. My first was born 3 months after my birthday. My second was born 5 months after my birthday and my third was born two months after my birthday. I did what I always did. Go out to dinner with my hubby (and girls). My friends will take me on another day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured