Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pregnant on your birthday

Posted by   + Show Post
Has anyone been showing when they were pregnant on their birthday?my 25th bday has passed and I did nothing. What did you do?
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 4:39 AM
Replies (61-65):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I ne ver go out in my bday
Jones3536
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I am 9 months pregnant and m birthday just was this Monday. I had  doctor visit so I was irritated because I am ready to be done. My husband took me out to eat and I was okay with that. I plan on making up for it after I have the baby.

gingermommy86
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I was 6months with my first dd on my 25th.. was pregnant this time just didnt know it yet lol!!
torttia
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM
For m birthday every year we take the kids to lunch lol. I love being with m kids so it is my idea. For dh's b-day we go go childless for a date.
Carolynishappy
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I was pregnant on my 21st birthday but didnt know it and I has a drink. I was about 1 month pregnant at the time. The thought that I might have been pregnant didnt even cross my mind. LOL I am turning 31 in december and I doubt I will do anything for my birthday. It's 5 days before Christmas so most of my family forgets about it because it's so close to Christmas. It's ok though. My family is mad at me for being pregnant anyway. Wont be much of a birthday anyway.

*^*Carolyn*^* 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)