Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

dry sex??

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 10 Replies
Any mom not have sex a lot but when you do now that your preggers it gets dry while intimate..it becomes painful. Can do the normal positionsl..what's the gender ur p pregnant with.? Did this hap before?
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momma-2boys
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I can't get wet anymore it seems. I posted and alot of moms told me to use coconut Oil as a lubricate. We've tried others and its just not working. So next time the mood starts we will use coconut oil. I'm having a boy this is my third and I've never had this problem before and I hope it does n't last after pregnancy. I'm currently 32 weeks and had this problem since about 16 weeks.
PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I've been like that this entire pregnancy(girl). With my boys I never had the issue, so now I just make sure to have lube on hand, we usually have to keep reapplying it.

Tinyhourglass
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I just had dry sex last night...it sucked & sex never sucks for us.  Sometimes we jump the gun & im not as wet when we start but I get wet. Not last night. I am almost 20 weeks & this is the first time that has happened.  I hope it dont last too long.

Newmumtobe44
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM
It depends if I have sex more the. once a week I find it dry and not pleasurable and we just ended it . But if I wait it out a couple weeks its fine .
nia34
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Yes! I'm less interested in sex now but even when I'm into it, I am so dry and we need crazy amounts of lube. I don't know the gender of my baby yet.

cshari2013
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM
That's exactly me...but I'm very sensitive down there but Idk if that coconut oil works.

Quoting Momma-2boys:

I can't get wet anymore it seems. I posted and alot of moms told me to use coconut Oil as a lubricate. We've tried others and its just not working. So next time the mood starts we will use coconut oil. I'm having a boy this is my third and I've never had this problem before and I hope it does n't last after pregnancy. I'm currently 32 weeks and had this problem since about 16 weeks.

cshari2013
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM
I hope for both our sakes because I like sex but if I do it once in a while I just want it poo pleasurable.. he doesn't get it he wants to keep going and its so painful.

Quoting Tinyhourglass:

I just had dry sex last night...it sucked & sex never sucks for us.  Sometimes we jump the gun & im not as wet when we start but I get wet. Not last night. I am almost 20 weeks & this is the first time that has happened.  I hope it dont last too long.

Nela12
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM
I find out what im having Wednesday. Im 15 weeks5days. But when we have sex I get really wet.
samsanders
by Samantha on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Oh I hear you! We use ky. Works pretty good.
mommyeenie
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

im having a girl and this whole time iv been preggers im 33+weeks and we had to get lub, sometimes we can go with out it but for the most part we use it everytime, i cant wait to have normal sex again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN