Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

my baby is doing 180s and 360s, sometimes i......

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:22 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

sometimes at night im completely calm, sipping iced tea, getting a breather, then out of nowhere, she turns my abdomen into a volcano. hold on, she's about to blow!! lol doubt she is special needs, this child is miss acrobat gymnast trying for the gold meddal. she scares the shit out of me and i jump a mile.  

edit; i'm not meaning to offend anyone with special needs children, im simply glad my baby is showing signs of having good motor skills and muscular development based upon the doctors previous predictions. no need to get upselt.

by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twyliatepeka
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is like that. He will kick so hard out of the blue & scare me.

NatyRod
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Oh the joys... :)
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:22 PM
They are usually active when you're relaxed because they aren't being rocked to sleep:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Just fyi, saying :I'm sure she's not special needs: is kind of offensive.

Both my babies were extremely active while pregnant, and my oldest is still special needs. :/ Being active while pregnancy has no bearing on how they develop.  

Seximama23
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM
2 moms liked this
My son likes to cervix punch me when I am sleeping...scared me so bad one nite I hit dear hubby in the head jumping awake
samsanders
by Samantha on Nov. 18, 2013 at 3:13 AM
I'm finally in my third trimester and slowly starting to get those kicks and jabs that wake me and startle me. Lol it's hilarious
Savvysmomma118
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM
This is ridiculous! How on earth can you assume your child is or isn't special needs based on their movement inutero?!? I get that you are trying to be amusing and/or funny, but making light of people with special needs is neither.
skitskidaddle
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Well mine was diagnosed as special needs, no need for you to be offended whatsoever, but im doubting on the severity of her condition bc my doctor said that downs syndrome babies move less. and moving more means her nuerological functions are doing better than expected. autism may be different.

Quoting kajira:

Both my babies were extremely active while pregnant, and my oldest is still special needs. :/ Being active while pregnancy has no bearing on how they develop.  

kajira
by Emma on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:29 PM

If she's diagnosed with down syndrome - and not just one of those faulty blood tests that could be wrong, it doesn't mean she won't be an active, happy child.

I hope you are right though and they are wrong!

Quoting skitskidaddle:

Well mine was diagnosed as special needs, no need for you to be offended whatsoever, but im doubting on the severity of her condition bc my doctor said that downs syndrome babies move less. and moving more means her nuerological functions are doing better than expected. autism may be different.

Quoting kajira:

Allebas
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Sounds like my first baby!! Oh my goodness!!! He would move non-stop sometimes for 1/2 hour or longer! He punched, kicked, rolled over, etc! He loves soccer and basketball so I guess that is what he was doing in there--at least that is what it felt like he was doing in there!! Silly kid!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN