Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel like screaming!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM
  • 11 Replies
I am 32 weeks pregnant with baby #4. I currently have 3 girls ages 8, 6, & 3, I love them very much. Lately I have been feeling so overwhelmed, irritated, I have no patience and I just feel like screaming. Hubby works 10 hour days and comes home tired, we have a dog that I have no patience for. It's alot going on not to mention that I don't have 1 baby item. I just feel like crying, I am uconstantly apologizing to my girls for being short with them. Anyone else feel like this?

It says a group admin featured my post... AWESOME!!!
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I felt like that with all my boys my mood swings were so bad I hated it cuz I felt so
Mean to my boys and my dh but iI hope u can.feel bbetter soon do u know what u are having?
Lashawn77
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Another girl

Quoting mommytosixboys:

I felt like that with all my boys my mood swings were so bad I hated it cuz I felt so

Mean to my boys and my dh but iI hope u can.feel bbetter soon do u know what u are having?

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwwwwwwww I'm pregnant with a girl this time and I am way more patient this time lol but we are getting close and all this will be over soon :) so hang in there momma

Quoting Lashawn77:

Another girl

Quoting mommytosixboys:

cheetah90210
by Mrs.jones on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:30 AM
Yeah I get really snappy with my son I feel so mean it was worst during morning sickness
Lashawn77
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:32 AM
It became worse for me when I reached my 3 rd trimester

Quoting cheetah90210:

Yeah I get really snappy with my son I feel so mean it was worst during morning sickness

cheetah90210
by Mrs.jones on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:37 AM
I'm on my second trimester hope it doesn't get worst but with my son I cried alot during my 3rd trimester

Quoting Lashawn77:

It became worse for me when I reached my 3 rd trimester

Quoting cheetah90210:

esox
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Right now the only reason I am excited to move is because the new house has a fenced in back yard. I will be able to kick the dogs outside and not worry about them when they are getting on my last nerve. Sorry pooch! I didn't hear you knocking to come back in. Mommy was taking a nap!
Lashawn77
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Dogs are like children, my dog just sits and stares at me and as soon as I call her she jumps on me. I will be glad when this is over. I feel soo bad for her at times.

Quoting esox:

Right now the only reason I am excited to move is because the new house has a fenced in back yard. I will be able to kick the dogs outside and not worry about them when they are getting on my last nerve. Sorry pooch! I didn't hear you knocking to come back in. Mommy was taking a nap!

esox
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 5:51 AM
No kidding! Mine just sits there crying and whining for no reason. I'll ask if she wants out, no response. I'll ask if she wants water, still nothing. Its like having a newborn. Just show/tell me what you want already! I have 7 & 8 year old dogs. And I think they know something is up. The younger one is just mad that she isn't going to be the baby anymore and feels the need to yell at me constantly about the situation.

Quoting Lashawn77:

Dogs are like children, my dog just sits and stares at me and as soon as I call her she jumps on me. I will be glad when this is over. I feel soo bad for her at times.

Quoting esox:

Lashawn77
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Mine is about a year old.. Shitzu mixed with Jack Russell and she is in heat.

Quoting esox:

No kidding! Mine just sits there crying and whining for no reason. I'll ask if she wants out, no response. I'll ask if she wants water, still nothing. Its like having a newborn. Just show/tell me what you want already! I have 7 & 8 year old dogs. And I think they know something is up. The younger one is just mad that she isn't going to be the baby anymore and feels the need to yell at me constantly about the situation.

Quoting Lashawn77:

Quoting esox:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured