Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Healthy Food?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM
  • 5 Replies

So during my pregnancy I want to eat healthy so my baby will be healthy and get vital nutrients. I have been eating carrots and Salads. I was wondering if anyone had some good recipes? Or knew of a website for healthy food?
As Always responses are greatly appriciated.  

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I really don't follow much of a diet... I don't eat fried foods much, I eat whole grains for the most part except for bread lol, lean meats in place of full fat ones, lots of fruit... I try to eat veggies but I just can't like it right now lol. I also try to avoid processed foods when I can, but sometimes I just can't handle the alternatives... Like the white bread... Whole grain bread just doesn't have the same taste and texture lol. I just try to keep it balanced as much as I can stand to.
Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 12:46 PM

BUMP!

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Pinterest has a ton of yummy recipes.
esox
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Some of my most favorite recipes have come out of weight watchers cookbooks. 

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I'm big on eating healthy. Some of the things I like to eat are grilled turkey burgers, hummus, organic greens with raw hemp seeds, kale chips, hard boiled eggs, fruit, almond meal waffles, grilled chicken, split pea soup, and bean soup. Making everything from scratch helps because you know exactly what's in the food. I like recipes from here: http://www.cookinglight.com/food/ I get their magazines and have never been disappointed with any of their recipes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN