Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do you know what you're having yet?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:19 AM
  • 49 Replies
2 moms liked this
And do you have a name picked out?
Also, if you have older kids, what are their names and ages?

We just found out Wednesday that we are having a little girl and her name will be Madelynn Ann. We also have a 4 year old son named Bryson Patrick.
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
azn_ladie82
by Melissa on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

We just found out on Tuesday and we're having a girl as well. Also, we've decided on the name Madelyn too. Lol! We have 3 boys ~ Jordan-9, Jayden-6 &  Justin-5) so I'm thrilled to finally have a girl. We're going with an M name since my name is Melissa. This was our last try and this mama is getting her stuff burnt to a crisp!

brysonsmommy_10
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Awe congratulations! Dh has been saying that he just knew we were having a girl and it turned out he was right. I wa surprised because there are hardly any girls on his side of the family.

Quoting azn_ladie82:

We just found out on Tuesday and we're having a girl as well. Also, we've decided on the name Madelyn too. Lol! We have 3 boys ~ Jordan-9, Jayden-6 &  Justin-5) so I'm thrilled to finally have a girl. We're going with an M name since my name is Melissa. This was our last try and this mama is getting her stuff burnt to a crisp!

azn_ladie82
by Melissa on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:04 AM

That is awesome!! I have the first boy and now the first girl on my side (my children are the only grandkids). My husband's family..well, my SILs two kids were taken away and adopted by a nice family. Never met the children though..so I'll have to say I have the first boy and girl that's remained in my husband's family.

As for the name, we went back and forth so many times- it was ridiculous and two weeks ago, we decided on Madelyn. Such a pretty name :-) My husband was so thrilled to reveal to me that we finally have our girl.

Quoting brysonsmommy_10:

Awe congratulations! Dh has been saying that he just knew we were having a girl and it turned out he was right. I wa surprised because there are hardly any girls on his side of the family.

Quoting azn_ladie82:

brysonsmommy_10
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:09 AM
I bet he was! This will be the first girl in 19 years on my MIL's side of the family and only the third girl period in my late FIL's family. Madelynn is the only girl name that we both love that has Lynn in it. My sister's middle name is Lynn and we have always said that we would somehow use each other's middle names if we ha daughters.

Quoting azn_ladie82:

That is awesome!! I have the first boy and now the first girl on my side (my children are the only grandkids). My husband's family..well, my SILs two kids were taken away and adopted by a nice family. Never met the children though..so I'll have to say I have the first boy and girl that's remained in my husband's family.

As for the name, we went back and forth so many times- it was ridiculous and two weeks ago, we decided on Madelyn. Such a pretty name :-) My husband was so thrilled to reveal to me that we finally have our girl.

Quoting brysonsmommy_10:

Quoting azn_ladie82:

azn_ladie82
by Melissa on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Cute! I think I saw your past post on the first girl in 19 years. That's so awesome!

Quoting brysonsmommy_10:

I bet he was! This will be the first girl in 19 years on my MIL's side of the family and only the third girl period in my late FIL's family. Madelynn is the only girl name that we both love that has Lynn in it. My sister's middle name is Lynn and we have always said that we would somehow use each other's middle names if we ha daughters.
Rh1annaa
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM
A boy, Noah Alexander :)
brysonsmommy_10
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I'm so excited to buy pink stuff and my son gets a kick out of telling strangers at the store, "we gonna have a baby sister!" He also has trouble saying Madelynn, but refuses to sag Maddie. How are your boys feeling about a little girl?

Quoting azn_ladie82:

Cute! I think I saw your past post on the first girl in 19 years. That's so awesome!

Quoting brysonsmommy_10:

Quoting azn_ladie82:

Quoting brysonsmommy_10:

Quoting azn_ladie82:

brysonsmommy_10
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Congrats and I love his name!

Quoting Rh1annaa:

A boy, Noah Alexander :)
MrsCain12
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:15 AM
We will know by mid January at the latest (it seems so far away. Lol). I can't wait to know, although I think it's a girl. We have Remington (Remi) Claire and Wesson James picked out :)
brysonsmommy_10
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Awe cute country names. Dh's cousin wanted to use the name Remington if she had a girl her last pregnancy.

Quoting MrsCain12:

We will know by mid January at the latest (it seems so far away. Lol). I can't wait to know, although I think it's a girl. We have Remington (Remi) Claire and Wesson James picked out :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)