Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

symptoms

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 5:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

So i'm expecting my period any day now. but for 2 weeks ive had all kinds of symtoms....right now my question is what is the difference between premenstrual breast/nipple tenderness and pregnacy. My right nipple is killing me right now. been hurting all day but killing me now

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xsbnix
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Get an early pregnancy test and see if you might be pregnant. If your expecting it any day now it might be close enough to see.. I tested 5 days before my expected period and got a positive. it was faint so i waited to do it again until the day after my expected period and yepp it was right lol Good Luck!!

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 5:36 PM

there is no difference in symptoms unfortunately.  a test is the only reliable thing.  however, implantation would have only recently taken place IF you are pg so symptoms from 2 weeks ago are totally unrelated to pg.

GUTTADABOSSLADI
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Get u a clear blue estimator it works n tell u how far along it comes with two test
evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM
I should have had my period about a week ago. Didn't happen, tested today... positive. But the symptoms are about the same... I really wouldn't have thought anything was amiss otherwise
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Geta test!
ShelbyWalton
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Symptoms are the same I think. The only difference I had was my nose being stuffed (has been the entire first tri) and I was beyond tired and ready for bed around 6pm and slept until 10am or later the next day... I knew something was up. Oh and I had ringing in my ears too. Wayyyy weird lol but as far as boobs & cramps... it felt the same. I kept checking for a period and on the 4th day of being late I tested a bright positive! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)