Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What do you want for Christmas?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 36 Replies

DF asked me to make a Christmas list today...We don't have much money to go all out on each other this year so this is my list:

1. A nice big purse( instead of a diaper bag)

2. some charms for my pandora bracelet

3. A pots and pan set

4. And a couple outfits

...He doesn't even have to get all of it because I understand our money situation...

So what do you ladies want for Christmas/whats your list?

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Heather on Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, I'm lucky if DH gets me anything these days, lol.  I'd love a Kindle Fire, but it depends on our Christmas budget.

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I have new pots and pans on my list, too. 

The only thing I really wanted this year was a camcorder, so we could take some good video when the baby is born in March... and I know my mom has gotten that for us, which is awesome. 

cuppycake91
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

A tablet. Same thing as last year. lol

Chrissy_Lynn
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:40 PM
The only thing i want is a galaxy note 2 and some stuff for the baby. I got a galaxy 3 a couple days ago free with a new contract but the note was 250. They allow you to exchange phones within 14 days so hopefully I can get the money to get it. Everyone always says I never get myself anything and I work my butt off so I think i deserve this one little thing
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
New boots!
Larsbug
by Laura on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't received much more than a card...ever....for any occasion....even if I made a list I wouldn't get anything on it. I always get him stuff but I think he forgets...whatever, I'm use to it. My list would be ongoing for this reason  :0)

Proudmom0610
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I would love a camcorder too so we can have more family videos instead of using my phone all the time

Quoting JessiFaye:

I have new pots and pans on my list, too. 

The only thing I really wanted this year was a camcorder, so we could take some good video when the baby is born in March... and I know my mom has gotten that for us, which is awesome. 

Proudmom0610
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I want a galaxy 3 too, I have the note 2 right now as well, Ill probably wait until closer to the new year and see if the price goes down...But good luck on getting yours!

Quoting Chrissy_Lynn:

The only thing i want is a galaxy note 2 and some stuff for the baby. I got a galaxy 3 a couple days ago free with a new contract but the note was 250. They allow you to exchange phones within 14 days so hopefully I can get the money to get it. Everyone always says I never get myself anything and I work my butt off so I think i deserve this one little thing

Proudmom0610
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM

aaawww I'm sorry to hear that, your a really good wife if you still get him something every year and he doesn't get you anything, I don't know If I could do that, only because I don't really feel appreciated during the rest of the year for everything I do for the family.

Quoting Larsbug:

I haven't received much more than a card...ever....for any occasion....even if I made a list I wouldn't get anything on it. I always get him stuff but I think he forgets...whatever, I'm use to it. My list would be ongoing for this reason  :0)

Larsbug
by Laura on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I too feel very unappreciated....all the time. For his birthday he got a new phone, a tablet, and the Jeep he's been wanting (yes a new car), and hockey tickets. Guess we'll see what this X-mas brings :0)

Quoting Proudmom0610:

aaawww I'm sorry to hear that, your a really good wife if you still get him something every year and he doesn't get you anything, I don't know If I could do that, only because I don't really feel appreciated during the rest of the year for everything I do for the family.

Quoting Larsbug:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN