Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kix..kid tested, mother...should not eat!!!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:47 PM
  • 27 Replies
4 moms liked this
So. I just opened a box of honey kix ...an my pregnant self i got addicted.. i just ate 4 bowls an prob about 1/4 or more of a gal of milk! Oh dear. Well atleast i got my fiber intake. Maybe il be able to poop now! Lmao •…•
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twyliatepeka
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL!! I thought this was going to be some kind of warning about how bad kix were for you or something like that.

eating laughing

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Mmm fiber-o's! Lol
chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I love kixs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skitskidaddle
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:08 AM

my mom bought kix one time, we complained so much she never bought it again, i would laugh at that stupid commercial and think, what mom would really approve of this if they ate it? it tastes like cardboard and will never ever be eaten in my house. once in a blue moon i go to a food bank. i know they say; 'beggars cant be choosers' but if kix were ever handed to me by anyone, my usual customary response is; 'id rather starve than eat this crap' so...umm, thanks but no thanks friend. k are we done here? and move on.

Mrswalker2012
by Erica on Nov. 23, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Lol I eat them with my dd in the morning or as a quick snack

Quoting abismommy25:

So. I just opened a box of honey kix ...an my pregnant self i got addicted.. i just ate 4 bowls an prob about 1/4 or more of a gal of milk! Oh dear. Well atleast i got my fiber intake. Maybe il be able to poop now! Lmao •…•
skitskidaddle
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 5:40 PM

here's something to be offended over; putting honey on kix, is comparable to sprinkling sugar on dogshit. lol now theres offensive!

sunflower970
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Mmmm sounds good!
nocalmegan
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Dd LOVES the berry kix. They have Dora on the box lol
sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Good grief the shit that you don't expect in an innocent thread.

OP- I went through a phase where I was horribly addicted to Cap'n Crunch. OMG It was just BAD! lol I've been pretty awesome in not really having cravings or food 'addictions' during this pregnancy (36.5wks). With my son it was really bad. lol

I bought a box of Kix (regular- I sprinkle with sugar) recently because it sounded soooo good. I had two bowls and was good. lol Now I'll be giving it to my grandma. She loves that stuff.

kelliamber006
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

lol... its cereal ladies :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured