Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pre-seed fertility lubricant

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 3:44 AM
  • 20 Replies
Hi ladies im curious me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby . I have a 2 yr old he doesnt have any kids . But we are curious to know does it work ive bought some last week and i am not ovulating or fertile till the middle of next month ..(bummer) ..so tell me did you get pregnant fast off using pre-seed and how long where u trying prior to using it!?!
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
levansbx
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure if it was just coincidence, but I got pregnant the first time I used it and dh and I had been trying for months prior.

It mimics fertile cervical mucus and won't harm sperm like regular lubricants do. Just use as directed during your fertile window and it should make getting pregnant easier.
nicole2884
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I don't know if it helped but its the only lube that you can use while TTC others only work against you. Even saliva can hurt your chances
kenyari911
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Thank u hunny

Quoting levansbx:

I'm not sure if it was just coincidence, but I got pregnant the first time I used it and dh and I had been trying for months prior.

It mimics fertile cervical mucus and won't harm sperm like regular lubricants do. Just use as directed during your fertile window and it should make getting pregnant easier.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Nov. 23, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Coconut oil does the same thing as pre-seed. :)

npedigo2013
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 4:41 PM
I bought this when we were ttc my daughter. We had been ttc for 6 months with no success bc I never could pinpoint exactly when I was ovulating so when we bought it we used it the whole first month and the beginning of the next month I got a positive pregnancy test! We now have a beautiful 15 mo old baby girl!! I'd recommend this to anyone! (:
abifasc
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Not to hijack the post but how do you know that? We're about to start ttc and that's an interesting theory :)

Quoting Pandapanda:

Coconut oil does the same thing as pre-seed. :)

kenyari911
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a app on my phone called my days its with a purple,yellow and red flower on it it shows you when your ovulating and fertile also you can put in your start period and end period its a great tracker.
lesalmi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM

no idea so here is a bump

I didnt have an issue getting preg. Got off bc March 25th, Ov'd April 10th took a positive test in June. Good Luck!

Jrsmommy614
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM
This exactly

Quoting levansbx:

Supervane
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM
This is the first I hear of this pre seed
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN