Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

tips for battling nausea

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hey

I am pregnant with my third kid and in prior pregnancies I barely had any early symptoms at all. This time is very different and I am chronically nauseus. Any tips for feeling better? I feel downright lousy.
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I've never had full m/s (I'm on #3 as well) but I would have little bouts of nausea first thing in the morning every so often.  I would just make sure to keep pretzels next to my bed to help before I was up and then would have a small yogurt for breakfast.

If your m/s is really bad, I've heard great things about sea bands.

GL and CONGRATS!!

ShelbyWalton
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Crackers and sour candy works wonders! Lemon water...coke... I ended up getting zofran from my doc. Best thing I ever did. I was so miserable and couldn't eat, sleep, or leave the house. Zofran saved me lol
MommyRuby2008
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Im so early on I havent seen a doc yet. If this keeps up.. I may go the same route. I feel horrible.
MommyRuby2008
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM
What are sea bands?

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

I've never had full m/s (I'm on #3 as well) but I would have little bouts of nausea first thing in the morning every so often.  I would just make sure to keep pretzels next to my bed to help before I was up and then would have a small yogurt for breakfast.

GL and CONGRATS!!

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

you can get them on drugstore.com for sure.  not sure about buying them in the store though.  i would guess amazon probably sells them.

http://www.sea-band.com/

Quoting MommyRuby2008:

What are sea bands?

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

GL and CONGRATS!!

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Cvs sells them and I've heard Walmart too.

Quoting MommyRuby2008:

What are sea bands?

Quoting Luvmy2babies22:

GL and CONGRATS!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)