Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

5 weeksand no symptoms!

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 18 Replies

i am 5 weeks pregnant and i have no symptoms other than lst week i felt a little sick to my belly this wee nothign other than back pain a little if i set for to long and belly pressure and my boobs hurt here and there has anyone else delt with this.....what was your out come??

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparkle.ana
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Every pregnancy is different and it can be completely normal to not have any symptoms.
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Quoting sparkle.ana:

Every pregnancy is different and it can be completely normal to not have any symptoms.
I agree.
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I'm on #3 and have very few symptoms each pg. this has been my easiest so far. I'm 17w and have felt amazing the whole time. Fatigue during first tri but nothing terrible. Symptoms aren't good or bad...they just are what they are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:28 PM
With my first I didn't have symptoms until 10 weeks.
iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:49 PM
It's still early...I am sure they will kick in over the next couple weeks!:)
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:51 PM
You mighgt get lucky and have an easy breezy pregnancy. Don't get excited about that yet though. I thought the same thing at 5 weeks and 6 weeks to 6 months was brutal.
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Yeah I was feeling like that until I hit 8weeks and couldn't stop throwing up , your still early and consider yourself blessed although morning sickness can be reassuring it made me feel very depressed being sick day in and out and not being able to function and interact with my family .
Momma-2boys
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I only had symptoms with my second. My 1 St I got sick once and that was that nothing else. He was 9 pounds very healthy. This is my third and I'm 33 weeks so now I have the back ache and heartburn but never sickness or nothing. Count your self lucky not everyone gets that. My friend hated me cause I was fine and she was sick and always had aches during her pregnancy.
Heather2001
by Heather on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I never get symptoms before 7 weeks - you might just be too early still or you might get lucky and not get any at all.

KME3
by Kristin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:27 PM
I didn't get many symptoms until 6-7 Weeks. my one pregnancy where i had no symptoms ended i'm miscarriage.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN