Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8 days or less!

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM
  • 87 Replies
8 moms liked this

As mad as I am about my OB scheduling a repeat c-section 4 days before my due date, I am very happy this pregnancy will be over in 8 days or less. I am really hoping I go on my own before December 4 but if I don't, I am not going to bitch and complain because my little man will be here and he'll be healthy and perfect.

That being said... heres to hoping for a successful VBAC within the next week!

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheetah90210
by Mrs.jones on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:01 PM
You don't have to have a c-section if you don't want one and you def don't have to go before your due date.
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I know that... but I also dont want my OB's office to drop me a week before my due date either.

Quoting cheetah90210:

You don't have to have a c-section if you don't want one and you def don't have to go before your due date.

tiffluv81
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

no MATTER how I entered your name this morning in the search I culd not find you .. Glad to see baby is almost done baking. Now you have a girl and boy.. TEHEEHE yay

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:21 PM
5 moms liked this
That's illegal. You cannot be dropped 1) within 30 days of your due date 2) without a 30 day written notice of intent to remove yu from care.

Quoting marissabrookee:

I know that... but I also dont want my OB's office to drop me a week before my due date either.

Quoting cheetah90210:

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I was told they can drop you but if you show up in labor they cant turn you away.

Quoting Pandapanda:

That's illegal. You cannot be dropped 1) within 30 days of your due date 2) without a 30 day written notice of intent to remove yu from care.

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting cheetah90210:

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:27 PM
5 moms liked this

No, they legally cannot. That is just a scare tactic to get you to agree to doing a c-section. They are bullying you out of your birth choices. Not cool

Quoting marissabrookee:

I was told they can drop you but if you show up in labor they cant turn you away.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting cheetah90210:

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Well then I guess I will just not show up.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

No, they legally cannot. That is just a scare tactic to get you to agree to doing a c-section. They are bullying you out of your birth choices. Not cool

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting cheetah90210:

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM
That is false. A doctor cannot drop you while you are receiving "ongoing care" (like prenatal care) without a 30 day notice and federal law prevents a pregnant woman from beimg dropped within 30 days of due date.

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting cheetah90210:

Rh1annaa
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!! So so so close! :)
cheetah90210
by Mrs.jones on Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Well the other moms already responded for me , GL

Quoting marissabrookee:

Quoting cheetah90210:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured