Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hubby may just kill me....advice?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 36 Replies
Sooo...I'm the mommy to triplets (14 mos old). Husband and I have been discussing another baby EVENTUALLY, he says nope, I say yep, sometimes he agrees or says ok...well I went off of my pills in Oct because I didn't like how they made me feel (felt like I wasn't in control of my emotions). Well hubs has been gone a lot with work, so we weren't exactly being careful... well I am now 4 days late for my period (supposed to start Sat)...is it possible I am just messed up from the birth control? Or should I test..I'm afraid to.. I would be lying if I said it didn't excite me some, as we would have conceived natural..The triplets were a result of fertility meds..but I planned to wait until they were 2 to try...am I robbing them of their time being babies..

Well, got brave, tested at 5 days late...yep, Baby 4 on the way! Best yet, hubby let me live! Lol
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USMCWifey2011
by Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I got pregnant when Ds1 was 11 months. . Sometimes I wish I could have waited longer.. but they are awesome close together!
tabby21
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:20 PM

peanut is 15 months right now...and i found out when he was 11 months also....he will be 19 months when princess is here...i do not feel i am 'robbing him of his time being a baby' hes not a baby anymore :( hes turning into a toddler ad he is going to love his sissy!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Rh1annaa
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:28 PM
2 moms liked this

The best thing you can do is take a test. It is possible. Well, if you are pregnant, your triplets will have about 9 months more to be the 'babies'.

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

When I went off of BC pills I got my AF on time on July 18th then I did not get another AF until September 16th and I have not had one since but then again I am 10 weeks pregnant now :)  Plus, it can take 6 months to a year to get your AF regulated after going off BC pills.  I hope you get the answers you want. Take a test to make sure.

Larsbug
by Laura on Nov. 26, 2013 at 3:39 PM

at 14 months they are no longer babies anymore anyway, so there is no time robbed from them.... plus they won't know any different... and yes it is possible, so test

Hopen
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:02 PM
They were 29 week quads (we lost one the day we delivered). So according to Dr.s they are technically only 11 months old, none are walking yet. Close but not quite! They will always be my babies! ;)

Quoting Larsbug:

at 14 months they are no longer babies anymore anyway, so there is no time robbed from them.... plus they won't know any different... and yes it is possible, so test

Hopen
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting USMCWifey2011:

I got pregnant when Ds1 was 11 months. . Sometimes I wish I could have waited longer.. but they are awesome close together!

Hopen
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! :) thanks!

Quoting tabby21:

peanut is 15 months right now...and i found out when he was 11 months also....he will be 19 months when princess is here...i do not feel i am 'robbing him of his time being a baby' hes not a baby anymore :( hes turning into a toddler ad he is going to love his sissy!!

daughteroftruth
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:05 PM

You are getting way ahead of yourself.  Take a test. 

Hopen
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Does it matter that I was only bc for 5 months? Will it mess you up no matter how long you are on it?

Quoting lost2013:

When I went off of BC pills I got my AF on time on July 18th then I did not get another AF until September 16th and I have not had one since but then again I am 10 weeks pregnant now :)  Plus, it can take 6 months to a year to get your AF regulated after going off BC pills.  I hope you get the answers you want. Take a test to make sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)