Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

31wks tomorrow and......

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
I've been crampy all day and I feel like I'm about to start my period also I've been real wet down there and been having white discharge in my undies sorry tmi when I go
To the restroom do anyone know what this could be I've been drinking water and eating ice all day so I don't know what's going on PLEASE HELP!!!
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:35 PM

You could be leaking fluid or it could be increased discharge. I suggest calling your doctor and letting them know what is going on. They may want you to go in and get checked.

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Thanks for the reply and I'm going to give it a little more time and see what happens I'm not that wet anymore sorry tmi but I'm still having the cramps and feel like I'm about to start my cycle also i don't think my doctor has an after hour number

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:You could be leaking fluid or it could be increased discharge. I suggest calling your doctor and letting them know what is going on. They may want you to go in and get checked.
momma2zac2006
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I would call your dr or l&d at the hospital. Increased discharge is normal. I have it too and I will be 31 weeks tomorrow too lol the crampy feeling is what I would be concerned about. Try taking a warm bath/shower, resting and stuff like that. If it doesn't stop I would call or get checked out. Contractions to me always felt like the worst cramps of my life and you don't want to be in pre-term labor and not know it until it's too late.

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Ok I'll give it another hour cuz it's not that bad and it kinda comes and goes to

Quoting momma2zac2006:

I would call your dr or l&d at the hospital. Increased discharge is normal. I have it too and I will be 31 weeks tomorrow too lol the crampy feeling is what I would be concerned about. Try taking a warm bath/shower, resting and stuff like that. If it doesn't stop I would call or get checked out. Contractions to me always felt like the worst cramps of my life and you don't want to be in pre-term labor and not know it until it's too late.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN