Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

31wks tomorrow and......

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
I've been crampy all day and I feel like I'm about to start my period also I've been real wet down there and been having white discharge in my undies sorry tmi when I go
To the restroom do anyone know what this could be I've been drinking water and eating ice all day so I don't know what's going on PLEASE HELP!!!
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:35 PM

You could be leaking fluid or it could be increased discharge. I suggest calling your doctor and letting them know what is going on. They may want you to go in and get checked.

mommytosixboys
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Thanks for the reply and I'm going to give it a little more time and see what happens I'm not that wet anymore sorry tmi but I'm still having the cramps and feel like I'm about to start my cycle also i don't think my doctor has an after hour number

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:You could be leaking fluid or it could be increased discharge. I suggest calling your doctor and letting them know what is going on. They may want you to go in and get checked.
momma2zac2006
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I would call your dr or l&d at the hospital. Increased discharge is normal. I have it too and I will be 31 weeks tomorrow too lol the crampy feeling is what I would be concerned about. Try taking a warm bath/shower, resting and stuff like that. If it doesn't stop I would call or get checked out. Contractions to me always felt like the worst cramps of my life and you don't want to be in pre-term labor and not know it until it's too late.

mommytosixboys
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Ok I'll give it another hour cuz it's not that bad and it kinda comes and goes to

Quoting momma2zac2006:

I would call your dr or l&d at the hospital. Increased discharge is normal. I have it too and I will be 31 weeks tomorrow too lol the crampy feeling is what I would be concerned about. Try taking a warm bath/shower, resting and stuff like that. If it doesn't stop I would call or get checked out. Contractions to me always felt like the worst cramps of my life and you don't want to be in pre-term labor and not know it until it's too late.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN