Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

getting anxious!

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Almost 36weeks and iv lost my plug and was dilated to one and thinning at my 35 week check up. Now I'm cramping and can't seem to sit still! NERVOUS
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 3:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah the wait can be pretty frustrating and annoying to say the least... But remember that mild cramping, pressure, and dilatation are all late pregnancy symptoms without necessarily bringing on labor yet. Try to take it easy and find ways to keep ur mind preoccupied. I'll be 39 wks Monday and pretty much done, so believe me I feel it pain, literally. Lol. GL
TammyHelton
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Yeah the waiting can be nerve racking with the pain to oh my. I am 38 weeks today so I know what you are going through.
CafeMom Tickers
mrs.dillard
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I'm tryin to be patient but oh my goodness its getting hard lol
doulala
by Emerald Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Hi
Can you describe the cramping more?
Is it still going on & if so, how frequently? 

mrs.dillard
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Its just like period cramps just more intense and it usually starts in the late afternoon for a few hours but now back pain has joined in on the fun. My next appointment is in the morning so I'm waiting to see if there's anymore progress. I don't wanna go to the hospital just to be sent home. It may sound bad but I don't want my little girl to have to go stay with anyone until she has to
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)