Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holy frustration

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
Last night was by far the roughest night, I been dealin with cramps for two weeks now, but last night upset stomach times ten, my cramps turned into nausea then absolutely worst stomach ache, my mouth filled with saliva (which has been dry for weeks) and I threw up stomach acid gross! My nose has been so dry its like a desert but today I have bloody buggies lol. I had an orgasm today and right after had twing kinda sharp painon rright side ovary area. I keep tellin myself I'm not preggo and its all in my head but this is too much, too many symptoms and its makin me mad. Guess I'll test tomorrow but still ten days before af is suppose to show. I have made quite few post these past almost two weeks, i know i probably sound silly but Any ideas? What symptoms did you all have?
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
With still 10 days before you period is due, I have a hard time believing you would have such strong pregnancy symptoms. Could it be something else?
kajira
by Emma on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm guesssing it's not pregnancy related. Honestly, your HGC production wouldn't even start getting produced until 5-6 days after ovulation, provided it implants early and doubles every day or every other day.

So, testing 10days before your period is due isn't likely to result in a positive, AND if these symptoms have been going on for 2+ weeks, i'm guessing it's not pregnancy related, unless you mistook your last period for a period when it was implantation bleeding.

If you haven't tested, I would do it, just to rule it out, but after that, get in to see a doctor.

tabby21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:43 PM

wow....well 2 weeks before i started my period i actually get symptoms of ovulation....i get cramps and my back pain was sooo bad i couldnt stand.....so i new i was ovulating and my period was coming.....well the pain never went away....6 days after my missed period i tested at 5 pm and i got my bfp!!  so you never know!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

DeNaeMama
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Thanks ladies and no I dnt think its anything else. I am always very healthy and don't get sick but once year. And this gas is terrible lol never gassy and I'm thinking I'll jus test n if anything else I'll see doctor
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I agree with the other ladies.  Anything going on with you most likely isn't related to pregnancy.  IF you are, in fact, pregnant, testing tomorrow will be a waste of a test.  With 10 days still to go you probably only just ovulated and the egg most likely hasn't even implanted (again, IF you are pg).  Of course this is all based on averages and assumptions.  Anything is possible if you had unprotected sex but you should wait at least another 7 days before bothering to test.

Just because you usually don't get sick more than once a year doesn't mean this isn't the year you'll get sick twice, LOL!  We get sick when we get sick!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:09 PM
You most likely have a stomach bug, these symptoms at this point in time are extremely unlikely to be pregnancy related.
DeNaeMama
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Well my stomach is fine today, no issues with it other than cramps sharp pains in boobs, I never get pms symptoms, only the first day of af, I feel I know my body pretty well and this is not normal even when I do get sick I kno when its a cold, or stomach bug. But your post are appreciated so thanks ladies! I'll just wait, I had same feelings with my daughter so guess I'll see, I didn't find out with her until six weeks but was miserable entire weeks prior to finding out!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured