Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Think I woulda been better without one

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
df threw me a shower today. Invited 4of my friends, 2showed one cancelled and one was a no show. None of my family showed up . And my df has been smoking cigs all day . Think I woulda preferred staying home and been ignored that way. His family is here bit I don't even know half of them
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NatyRod
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Wow.... Sorry about that. I guess it the thought that counts, but I agree, I would have also been better without one had that been the case. :(
kajira
by Emma on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:56 PM

sorry to hear that :( 

Owl_Feather
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM

that sucks :( sorry! I had 2 showers with my first (one thrown by co-workers, another organized by a good friend and everyone showed). My second baby someone told me they were throwing me a shower and hat was the only thing that came out of it. Empty words. I would have liked one simply to celebrate the baby. But it's ok. Sorry you didnt have a nice shower. Did you have some fun with the few that showed up?

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM
I'm sorry :(
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Future fil is beig rushed to doctor for possible stroke . Yep I have no words for today (no I'm not mad about it obviously just like really)

Quoting Owl_Feather:

that sucks :( sorry! I had 2 showers with my first (one thrown by co-workers, another organized by a good friend and everyone showed). My second baby someone told me they were throwing me a shower and hat was the only thing that came out of it. Empty words. I would have liked one simply to celebrate the baby. But it's ok. Sorry you didnt have a nice shower. Did you have some fun with the few that showed up?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN