Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Habbits before labor

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
  • 13 Replies

I was just wondering if anyone had different habbits before they went into labor? like sleeping or sleening, or your energy level. anything like that or anything you did differently? 

by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:27 PM
For me, it's always a bunch of deep cleaning & cooking!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Cleaning and just a feeling of anxiety I couldn't shake off. I craved a lot of water and milk the week my water broke and I hate them both.
krusesbaby
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I cleaned the house literally cealing to floor and just felt like i had energy out the wazoo and couldnt sleep the day before i went into labor at 36weeks. Was induced with second at 39weeks so just nervs and again no sleep. Hoping to make it at least 2/3more weeks with this one but ill let u know lol
SRH93
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 5:43 AM
It's seems the sleep thing happens with everyone for the past week I haven't been able to sleep, now tonight I wen to sleep finally slept two hours suddenly woke up and now I'm awake. I'm thinking my little man may come soon.

Keep us posted! :D
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Cleaning that's it I want dh to shampoo this carpet before this baby comes
Proud-USMC-Wife
by Ashley on Dec. 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM
I can't think of anything I did differently
Twin2Walker
by Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I went into serious nesting mode. I cleaned everything, rearanged everything, and cooked. I also was tired a lot in the few days prior.

TammyHelton
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I have been doing some serious nesting get our room ready for Abigail lol her bed set up her newborn clothes, diapers, and everything else ready for her to come home. I will be having her Monday morning I have to have a C-section. unless she decides to come on her own like my mom and my mother in law think. We will see what happens have my last ultrasound and ob. appointments tomorrow afternoon.
CafeMom Tickers
SRH93
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I don't know what your hopeing for the c-section or the natral birth, but i really hope it goes the way you want. But either way I really hope that Your expeirience is wonderful :D

Quoting TammyHelton: I have been doing some serious nesting get our room ready for Abigail lol her bed set up her newborn clothes, diapers, and everything else ready for her to come home. I will be having her Monday morning I have to have a C-section. unless she decides to come on her own like my mom and my mother in law think. We will see what happens have my last ultrasound and ob. appointments tomorrow afternoon.

TammyHelton
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I have to have a c-section no matter what happens. I had fibroids in and on my uterus 2 years ago that caused me to have my first daughter at 18 weeks, I had them removed april 12th of 2012. so when i found out i was pregnat agian i knew i would have to have the c-section. Thank you this has been a long pregnancy for my husband me and our family. We can't wait to see our little girl.

Quoting SRH93:

I don't know what your hopeing for the c-section or the natral birth, but i really hope it goes the way you want. But either way I really hope that Your expeirience is wonderful :D

Quoting TammyHelton: I have been doing some serious nesting get our room ready for Abigail lol her bed set up her newborn clothes, diapers, and everything else ready for her to come home. I will be having her Monday morning I have to have a C-section. unless she decides to come on her own like my mom and my mother in law think. We will see what happens have my last ultrasound and ob. appointments tomorrow afternoon.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN