Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Have you packed your hospital bag yet?

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 55 Replies
What will you put in your bag?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mittenmommie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Just yoga pants, underwear, extra contacts, socks, t shirts, tooth brush, tooth paste, brush, mini shampoo/conditioner and phone chargers. Gonna toss some extra clothes for dh in there but more than likely he will come home and shower and stuff.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM
2 moms liked this
I pack a lot because I'm having a c-section and will stay 4 days. For myself: comfy pants, shirts, socks, underwear, comfy bra, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, razor, q-tips, toothbrush, toothpaste, camera and charger. For my son: several outfits, take home outfit, hat, socks, swaddle blanket, regular blankets, burp rags, cloth diapers, zip loc bag, boppy, and car seat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I pack take home outfit. Nipple cream. Yoga pants. Nursing bra/tank. Clothes for hubs. One baby blanket. shampoo conditioners. A deck of cards. a DVD. And my own pillow. And that's it. The hospital provides everything else from spitup blankets to lotions etc. Oh and some snacks for hubs so he isn't running to vending machines while in labor.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Its to early for me to pack yet. I will pack 2 pairs of PJs and 3 outfits. I will have camera chargers tablet gift bags of stuff for my other kids. Some extra cash. Baby book. I think that's it. I don't like taking to much and I hated feeling like a bum in my pjs last time.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I have a gown to labor in, my robe, socks, sports bra for the tub, underwear I can throw away, pads, depends, couple nursing bras, nipple cream, nursing pads, two outfits for me (yoga pants and t shirts), snacks, drinks, toiletries (for me and DH), music, DH's swimsuit, and change of clothes for DH. For baby I have couple outfits, swaddle blanket, thick blanket, couple diapers And wipes, burp cloths, hat, socks, carseat.
krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 11:47 AM

well i've packed the baby bag and about 1/3 of mine-meaning my swim suit and a robe and chapstick lol- today i woke up feeling like someone ran over my lower half with a truck. serously anyone wana switch pelvises? i have to like do squats while im walking to not feel pain. i look like an idiot.

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Not yet. I plan on packing around the beginning of February... I'm due March 14th. :)
Twix.Leigh
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:22 PM
No. I'll pack it mid March.
I'll put some sweats, a couple tank tops, some baby clothes and diapers... Oh and bath stuff. Gonna take advantage of their baths!! I found that all the stuff I brought with my sons was useless.
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I'm 34 weeks and haven't packed yet. It's on my to do list for this week or next.

I'm going to pack

Phone/charger
Travel toiletries
Tooth brush
Hair brush
Super long pads with wings because I hate the hospital ones
3 pairs breast pads
3 pairs of underwear
2 pairs of socks
Yoga pants
2 undershirts
2 t shirts
Bra
Pajamas
Snacks for me and dh
Baby blanket
2-3 baby outfits
1 pair baby socks
1 fleece hat for going home
Polar fleece 'snow suit' ( its really thin) for the ride home

Rh1annaa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Not yet. I'm planning to start most of the packing the beginning to mid January. I'm due at the end of February :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)