Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone have...

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:41 AM
  • 16 Replies
Nose bleeds? I had one tonight. My roommate did it was probably because I was overheated but I never had one when I was pregnant with DD and I was pregnant during the summer.

Is it a pregnancy thing or is it just a regular thing?
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparkle.ana
by Ana on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:42 AM
It can be normal, you have a lot of extra blood while pregnant. I got them a lot with my 16m old.
briellesmomma
by Velvet on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:53 AM
It was bleeding for about 10 minutes. It was weird. I get them literally like every 5 years or longer but didn't have any with my first pregnancy. I hope I don't get anymore. It scared me :/

Quoting sparkle.ana: It can be normal, you have a lot of extra blood while pregnant. I got them a lot with my 16m old.
sparkle.ana
by Ana on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:54 AM
It can be scary, make sure to mention it to your dr next time, but it is normal.

Quoting briellesmomma: It was bleeding for about 10 minutes. It was weird. I get them literally like every 5 years or longer but didn't have any with my first pregnancy. I hope I don't get anymore. It scared me :/

Quoting sparkle.ana: It can be normal, you have a lot of extra blood while pregnant. I got them a lot with my 16m old.
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:44 AM
It can be normal. As long as you aren't anemic, it shouldn't be too much of a concern, just an inconvenience.
Butterfly_xo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I had my first nose bleed with this pregnancy. I def think its preggo related. I don't remember my nose bleeding with ds. By the way, I only saw blood when blowing my nose. It wasn't a full blown nose bleed. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

NatyRod
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 4:00 AM
I had a couple of episodes early on, I read they are completely normal but u should always bring it up to ur doc. Congrats on ur pregnancy. :)
5lilsweetypies
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 4:20 AM
I live in ia and in the winter my fam gets them every so often i blame the dryness (we need a dang humidifier!!!) But i think being pregnant makes it worse for me.... forgot to reply... my LOs name is Briella
Pagan_Mommy84
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 6:23 AM

I have them...didn't have them before when I was pregnant either.  I've had a handful in the last month or so =/  It's natural from what I'm understand, just a pain lol

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I had my first nosebleed ever in my life while pregnant. However, I do take aspirin everyday so that may have also contributed.
esox
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:05 AM
There is always blood when I blow my nose but never a full nose bleed. Just another pregnancy related symptom that no one talks about before actually getting pregnant.

Could also just be dry air. My SO gets a couple every week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured