Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So soon? : (

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM
  • 13 Replies
2 months after having baby number 4 I got pregnant with #5. That is a big number.. well for me it is anyways. 5 kids wow... ANYWHOS... lot of feelings going on. The first one... OMG my 2 month old is gonna be a BIG sister.....? I was/am upset. I feel like i am gonna miss out on her and she is gonna miss out on being close to me. Its almost like I feel bad for her. And to make me feel worse.. : (.... she is doing everything early :'( she is 10 months 8 days and has been walking for 2 and a half weeks... oooobbeeerrrr cute tho lol. And #2..... i know we cant comfortably take care of 6 kids... and we are gonna cut the number at 5... i signed the paper work already to have tubes tied... but it saddens me......? No more babies for me, no more 3 am snuggles. (Is it funny im staring to cry as i continue writing this now lol ugh pregnant girl problems!) No more baby smell ugh breaks my heart.
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
5lilsweetypies
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 1:05 AM
I wanted to add.... baby 4 and 5 are gonna be probky within days of a year apart... i feel like in this time before nunber 5 comes i cant (and havent ) been abke to put my full attention (baby attention ofcourse) on her... recently the idea of a toddler bed, not because my sweety pie is gettin to be a big girl but because whoa shes gonna be getting the boot out of my room sometime after number 5 arrives : ( baby clothes.... of course im looking at cute clothes for her and buying some when needed but i also always have the thought of newborn clothes for baby5. BIRTHDAYS! Thats a stresser too. Not cuz they will be much different they r both special to me BUT is it gonna be special for them?? Ugh.... maybe my minds thinkin to much!

Quoting 5lilsweetypies: 2 months after having baby number 4 I got pregnant with #5. That is a big number.. well for me it is anyways. 5 kids wow... ANYWHOS... lot of feelings going on. The first one... OMG my 2 month old is gonna be a BIG sister.....? I was/am upset. I feel like i am gonna miss out on her and she is gonna miss out on being close to me. Its almost like I feel bad for her. And to make me feel worse.. : (.... she is doing everything early :'( she is 10 months 8 days and has been walking for 2 and a half weeks... oooobbeeerrrr cute tho lol. And #2..... i know we cant comfortably take care of 6 kids... and we are gonna cut the number at 5... i signed the paper work already to have tubes tied... but it saddens me......? No more babies for me, no more 3 am snuggles. (Is it funny im staring to cry as i continue writing this now lol ugh pregnant girl problems!) No more baby smell ugh breaks my heart.
babie113
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
hugs one day you will have grand babies so dont be sad .im pregnant #2 and this is my last
sparkle.ana
by Ana on Dec. 6, 2013 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm pregnant with number six. I have five boys, ages 3, 2, 18m, 16m, and 3m, I'm due in July, and yes, planned. Mine don't miss out on anything and I don't miss out on them. Breathe, it'll be fine. I can't help you with the being done thing, we want at least one more. Financial situations change, so if you want more, don't do anything permanent.
5lilsweetypies
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Thank you ladies... i think im just over workin myself tonight! Feels like Im neglecting her almost.... for many reasons i dont think we could make it 6. After thinking about it its selfish on my part
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:27 AM
It will all work out!
Butterfly_xo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Awww !!! Cheer up ! You will have plenty of grand kids one day that you can kidnap ;) I'm pregnant with bebe #2 and this is my last ! 2 kids is perfect for me. Hopefully this baby is a girl so I can have my set (: 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

krazene
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 3:16 AM
1 mom liked this
18 and 16 month?

Did you adopt one? Just curious!

Quoting sparkle.ana: I'm pregnant with number six. I have five boys, ages 3, 2, 18m, 16m, and 3m, I'm due in July, and yes, planned. Mine don't miss out on anything and I don't miss out on them. Breathe, it'll be fine. I can't help you with the being done thing, we want at least one more. Financial situations change, so if you want more, don't do anything permanent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparkle.ana
by Ana on Dec. 6, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Yes. Two are adopted, my 3 and 18m old.

Quoting krazene: 18 and 16 month?

Quoting sparkle.ana: I'm pregnant with number six. I have five boys, ages 3, 2, 18m, 16m, and 3m, I'm due in July, and yes, planned. Mine don't miss out on anything and I don't miss out on them. Breathe, it'll be fine. I can't help you with the being done thing, we want at least one more. Financial situations change, so if you want more, don't do anything permanent.
krazene
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 3:57 AM
That is amazing!

Almost like twins : )

Quoting sparkle.ana: Yes. Two are adopted, my 3 and 18m old.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparkle.ana
by Ana on Dec. 6, 2013 at 4:27 AM
Almost :) they're only eight weeks apart, almost to the day. My 3 and 2 year old are only six and a half months apart, so they're all very close.

Quoting krazene: That is amazing!

Almost like twins : )

Quoting sparkle.ana: Yes. Two are adopted, my 3 and 18m old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured