Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender Accuracy During Pregnancy

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 3:49 AM
  • 45 Replies

Poll

Question: Was the gender accurate up to the birth? If not what did you end up having?

Options:

Had Girl, Expecting a Boy

Had Boy, Expecting a Girl

Accurate Prediction

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 98

View Results

For the most part Ultrasound Technicians seem to get the gender right, but there have been quite a few mistakes as well. I will be happy with whatever gender I end up getting, but as of right now I am told I am having a girl and have my heart set on a girl now.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 4:38 AM
They were correct with all my boys and all ultrasounds I had so far has been correct 😊 gl
azn_ladie82
by Melissa on Dec. 7, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
With my 3 boys, u/s were all correct. With this pregnancy we found out the gender at 18 weeks.
LNLMommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Always been right on the money for me
MichaelsCasey
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 12:25 PM
All 3 of mine have been right. Number 4 will be here sometime in the next month and we will know for sure if u/s was correct. :)
Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Mine have never been inaccurate. 

tabby21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM

with my first they were right...and i found out the gender at 18 weeks.....this time they said im having a girl so i trust the tech....and i found out at 20 weeks....i have grown to the fact that theres going to be an equal amount of hormones in my house lmao!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

kcmminva79
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM

my 3 boys were all correct 8, 11 and 13 years ago.  We has a bad tech for the subsquential testing and she put "its a boy" on the screen before asking us if we planned to find out, said she was 100% sure.  We will see at our anatomy scan (I'm 16w 3days now).  My mom was told boy due april 1 with me and I was a girl born june 10  lol.  my best friend was told girl 3 times and she was a he.

sparkle.ana
by Ana on Dec. 7, 2013 at 2:53 PM
All three of mine have been correct.
Mzmason
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:01 PM
All 6 of mine were correct but I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and I don't want to know the sex this time we will all be surprised :):)..
MammaKoi
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Every ultrasounds been on the money, I knew with every baby except the slight confusion with my middle child. I was sure he was a girl but he was indeed a he at the ultrasound! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured