Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

6 weeks 3 days brown streaks on toilet paper

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hello,

I am 6 weeks 3 days today and this morning when I wiped I had a little streaks of brown discharge on the toilet paper. I haven't had any cramping and I've had morning sickness today. Can anyone tell me if they have had anything like this?

by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jennierenna
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I did. My doctor wasn't concerned and it stopped at about 9 weeks. I'm now 16w2d. It freaked me out though because I never had that with my first pregnancy. 

littlepbandj
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Thank you very much! It's nice to know someone else went through this also! It eases my mind! I've been through a miscarrage and a preterm birth at 4 1/2 months so I've been freaking out about every little thing. I went to the doctor Thurs and she done a exam and said everything looked fine. My levels are great and the cervix is where it needs to be. I get an ultrasound and get to hear the heartbeat the 17th. I'm anxious to get the ultrasound to make sure everything is good. I have PCOS so I'm high risk so it makes it hard to not worry even though everyone tells me not to. Thank you very much for your help!

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I started spotting around 6w with my first.  It was brown but heavy enough to need a liner.  It lasted a few weeks and that was that.  He'll be 7 on Tuesday!

jennaayyy03
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Ill be 7 wks tomorrow. . Ive been having the brown when I wipe for the past 1 1/2. Well on n off.. not eveeytime...n still have it.... I had everything checked out last week.. when I was 5wks 5 days hcg level was 29,000 n everything else was great.. hoping n praying it stays that way
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I did twice but both times ended in MC. first time at 12 weeks second at 5 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN