Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sleepwalking

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 3 Replies
We've all heard of sleepwalking and realistic dreams. Of course, there's the oft mentioned "toilet dream", which, thank heavens, is NOT what this post is about.

Well, last night/this morning was definitely the "end all, beat all" of every dream I've ever had. I was dreaming of drinking glass after glass of ice water, but it wasn't quenching my thirst. Then I woke up....sitting on the edge of my bed with my bottle of water in hand. The lid was off and I'd finished over half of what was in there.

So, we've heard of sleepwalking, sleep peeing, and now, thanks to the weirdness of pregnancy, sleep drinking. Oh boy, Lmao. As if I wasn't already weird enough!
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Ha!  Too funny...

ToniTennille
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:02 AM
My ex husband found me looking in the oven for our cat once. :-\ I was dreaming my cat was lost down a dark cave. I used to sleep walk a lot but thankfully not anymore. At least I hope so... Lol
Red_Tempest
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow, lol. I've always talked in my sleep, but I've never done anything like this. I told my boyfriend (who's out of town for work), and I swear he laughed at me for ten minutes. :-P

Quoting ToniTennille: My ex husband found me looking in the oven for our cat once. :-\ I was dreaming my cat was lost down a dark cave. I used to sleep walk a lot but thankfully not anymore. At least I hope so... Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN