Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Doctor up date

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:27 PM
  • 13 Replies
Went to the doctor today and got to see yolk sac and baby but no heart beat Iam 5 weeks 3 days .. Iam so scared that something is wrong cuz no heartbeat but the dr said it's just to early and ordered another u/s next Thursday .. Has anybody else have this problem? On the good side the news is doing a story on me becuz Iam the first women to get pregnet after a tubel reversal in history in my hometown (how cool is that ) IITS ALL GODS DOING HE IS GREAT
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tabby21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:29 PM

chances are everything is probly fine.....good  luck!! and congrats!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Dec. 12, 2013 at 12:35 PM

It's common to not hear a heartbeat until 6-7 weeks. It's UNCOMMON to hear a heartbeat at 5w3d. Sounds like everything is on track. I would not worry.

Merino
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Thanks ladies I feel better
Devious103102
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Did they schedule a follow up u/s?  5w 3d is still early and things can change in a matter of days. Good luck.

Merino
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I go back next Thursday ..

Quoting Devious103102:

Did they schedule a follow up u/s?  5w 3d is still early and things can change in a matter of days. Good luck.

CmC1307
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:05 PM

i went in at 6w1d and did a vaginal ultrasound and heard a very very faint heartbeat but could see it on the screen. My OB said that was actually the earliest he has EVER been able to hear a heartbeat through ultrasound so your still okay hun ;)

samsanders
by Samantha on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
That's still very early. I went in at 6 weeks and didn't see a heartbeat. But at 7 weeks there it was!
Merino
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Thanks

Quoting samsanders: That's still very early. I went in at 6 weeks and didn't see a heartbeat. But at 7 weeks there it was!
Larsbug
by Laura on Dec. 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM

too early to hear one

GUTTADABOSSLADI
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea that's cool I'm the first in my town to have twins babies that one was normal and the other was ectopic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN