Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

27 weeks = time to freak out?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 19 Replies

I don't have the nursery anywhere near ready or converted from an office yet!  I don't have that much longer to go.  It took DH a month to finish all the painting in our dining room and we have much more to do for the nursery.  Gah!

by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seximama23
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Don't freak out yet..you still have time. I am 36 weeks and am just now starting to freak out because we have yet to get our room organized for the bassinet
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM
A baby doesn't need a nursery. It's more for the parents than anything. Babies are safer with their parents.
LeeBug32
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:41 PM

36 weeks!  You're so close!!!  I need to organize my room for the bassinet as well. 

Quoting Seximama23: Don't freak out yet..you still have time. I am 36 weeks and am just now starting to freak out because we have yet to get our room organized for the bassinet

Seximama23
by Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Yeah I know...I am freaking out!!! I have my 36 week appointment on monday and if baby boys heart rate is still high (monday he was reading in the 180s) my ob may start the induction process

Quoting LeeBug32:

36 weeks!  You're so close!!!  I need to organize my room for the bassinet as well. 

Quoting Seximama23: Don't freak out yet..you still have time. I am 36 weeks and am just now starting to freak out because we have yet to get our room organized for the bassinet

LeeBug32
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

This isn't my first.  We have to have the room set up for baby things because we don't have room for a chest of drawers and baby gear anywhere else.  Bassinet will be in my room (as will baby) for the first 3 months.  Our 3 bedrooms are like shoeboxes and we have to rearrange everything to fit it all. 

I have all these baby clothes from my first DS and I have nowhere to put them, things like that. 

Quoting notjstanothrmom: A baby doesn't need a nursery. It's more for the parents than anything. Babies are safer with their parents.

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't worry. Figure out where you want the office stuff put. Come up with a plan. Go buy the paint. One day when hubby is off give him the paint tell him you will see him when its done and you will have lunch ready. No reason it should take more than a day.
LeeBug32
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Scary!  I hope his heartrate is good and everything goes smoothly.

Quoting Seximama23: Yeah I know...I am freaking out!!! I have my 36 week appointment on monday and if baby boys heart rate is still high (monday he was reading in the 180s) my ob may start the induction process

Quoting LeeBug32:

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM
I'm 35.4 weeks with #4. I don't have diapers, haven't washed his clothes, a lot of what I have for him is in storage, plus we are currently living in my MILs living room...

It's WAY too early for you to worry:-)

Quoting LeeBug32:

I don't have the nursery anywhere near ready or converted from an office yet!  I don't have that much longer to go.  It took DH a month to finish all the painting in our dining room and we have much more to do for the nursery.  Gah!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeeBug32
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Yes.  A plan is good.  He wants to build a cabinet for our computer and move it into the dining room.  My friends said they would come help when we are ready, but there is also a leak in the roof into that room so he has to fix the roof first.  He works a full time job and then is in charge of music at church which requires a lot of his time as well.  Christmas is the busiest time of all for him.  I also work full time, so we just have so little time to do everything.

I know we will get there, but there are a lot of steps to take!

Quoting iamnameless: Don't worry. Figure out where you want the office stuff put. Come up with a plan. Go buy the paint. One day when hubby is off give him the paint tell him you will see him when its done and you will have lunch ready. No reason it should take more than a day.

LeeBug32
by on Dec. 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Oh Lord!  Do you get along with your MIL? 

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7: I'm 35.4 weeks with #4. I don't have diapers, haven't washed his clothes, a lot of what I have for him is in storage, plus we are currently living in my MILs living room...

It's WAY too early for you to worry:-)

Quoting LeeBug32:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN