Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I don't feel pregnant...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:12 AM
  • 38 Replies
I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and I don't feel pregnant, not any symptoms really. It's freaking me out. Anyone else not have any symptoms?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lala06
by Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey me too I'll be 9 weeks ! I haven't had any symptoms which is weird because I had horrible morning sickness with my last two I got my first ultrasound a couple days ago an it put my mind to rest . Have you ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sspaschal2427
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Yay!! So cool! I also was very sick with DD. But nothing so far with this pregnancy. I have my first ultrasound on Dec 27th.

Quoting Lala06: Hey me too I'll be 9 weeks ! I haven't had any symptoms which is weird because I had horrible morning sickness with my last two I got my first ultrasound a couple days ago an it put my mind to rest . Have you ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samsanders
by Samantha on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I am 31 weeks right now. But my entire first trimester I had no symptoms. And so far this baby boy is healthy and growing just fine :-) not all women get symptoms. I wouldn't worry!
sspaschal2427
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:56 AM
I hope so! Thanks for replying. I can't wait to see the ultrasound. I was super sick the whole pregnancy with my DD.

Quoting samsanders: I am 31 weeks right now. But my entire first trimester I had no symptoms. And so far this baby boy is healthy and growing just fine :-) not all women get symptoms. I wouldn't worry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystenfaithhh
by Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 2:58 AM
I didn't feel pregnant until I felt the first flutters with my first. But my second, I was sick the entire first trimester.
samsanders
by Samantha on Dec. 14, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Maybe you're having a boy?!? I wasn't sick at all and that's what I'm having. You're only two weeks from your ultrasound, that's exciting.

Quoting sspaschal2427: I hope so! Thanks for replying. I can't wait to see the ultrasound. I was super sick the whole pregnancy with my DD.

Quoting samsanders: I am 31 weeks right now. But my entire first trimester I had no symptoms. And so far this baby boy is healthy and growing just fine :-) not all women get symptoms. I wouldn't worry!
austinsmama1106
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
With my third, it didn't feel real until baby started moving. I had no symptoms!
Momof1want2
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
With DD I was sick from day 1 with baby boy I haven't been sick I am 25 weeks. I made several post about not feeling pregnant earlier in this pregnancy but I can say the same thing now little man kicks so much there's no mistake he's in there
Focused_Mom
by Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 11 weeks and I don't feel pregnant at all. It makes me really nervous too. Hopefully before too long we both will be complaining about the aches and pains :-)
ambs86
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont feel pregnant either lol. I am 6 weeks today lol. This week I did get very slight tummy upset but thats it. I have 4 boys already and I was so sick with them!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN