Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Normal or too soon?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:14 AM
  • 5 Replies
Light but uncomfortable period like cramps at almost 31 weeks pregnant everyday for over a week. Accompanied with soreness in the whole general area...
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Do the cramps come and go or is it consistant?  Are you able to keep track of the cramps (time them)?
Are you leaking or noticing anything else going on?
Do you have a busy moving baby in there?
What about any infection? 

Johlsh
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:46 AM
The cramps seem constant when they are happening. It doesn't really stop and start, it just continually "hurts" until it stops all together. I get loose bowels along with it occasionally. The cramps upset my whole area and after awhile i need to make frequent trips to the bathroom.
Just mostly alot of soreness and I feel kinda swollen.. Baby has been pretty active. No infection that I am aware of.

Quoting doulala:

Do the cramps come and go or is it consistant?  Are you able to keep track of the cramps (time them)?Are you leaking or noticing anything else going on?Do you have a busy moving baby in there?What about any infection? 

doulala
by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:50 AM

My first-intuitive thought is that it's baby...   baby is getting bigger and moving with stronger movements, as well as pressing into your organs (including bladder--  and bowels which can affect things in either direction)

Are you healthy?
How are you doing for water & protein?
When do you have your next prenatal appt?

Quoting Johlsh: The cramps seem constant when they are happening. It doesn't really stop and start, it just continually "hurts" until it stops all together. I get loose bowels along with it occasionally. The cramps upset my whole area and after awhile i need to make frequent trips to the bathroom.
Just mostly alot of soreness and I feel kinda swollen.. Baby has been pretty active. No infection that I am aware of.

Quoting doulala:

Do the cramps come and go or is it consistant?  Are you able to keep track of the cramps (time them)?Are you leaking or noticing anything else going on?Do you have a busy moving baby in there?What about any infection? 

iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Braxton hicks maybe?
johnnybgood
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Could be braxton hicks! I had them pretty badly with both my boys after about 30 weeks... Id go see the doctor and have them take a listen and look to be sure (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)