Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sex after...

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:41 AM
  • 11 Replies
MC? What's a good amount of time to wait? I have been wanting sex but its only been a few days and I know its not a good idea -.-
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:53 AM

hugs!
sorry for you loss.

I waited about 5-7 days after my losses, I hope that was okay....

Focused_Mom
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss. The general rule is to wait until you stop bleeding. I had to have a d&c with my last loss and I was told to wait two weeks. I'm not sure if that's just with a d&c though.
lauren.m
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Sorry for your loss.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM
As soon as I stopped bleeding we were at it, sorry for ur loss :-(
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM

whenever you're comfortable.  After my 5th loss I think we had sex the next day, it was more of a "comfort" thing for me than just sexual.  After my 6th loss it took about a week and it was, again, more of a comfort thing. 

cmj33
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM
I have a doctors appointment this coming wednesday and ill ask her. I feel the blood at "some times" is easing up but then sometimes its a little heavier. We.will see what my doctor says.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:40 PM

When you feel ready. But be sure to use protection to avoid getting pregnant again right away.

Larsbug
by Laura on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:51 PM

whenever you feel ready, but you are highly likely to get pregnant again, so use protection.

cmj33
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Thanks Ladies. My body has been through so much. I had my son this past june. Got pregnant in like October so I definitely will be using protection. We.do however plan on TTC in.February-March
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I'm sorry for you loss. I was always told to wait till I was done bleeding do what is comfortable to me. After our first and second we were active a few days afterwards. After our third, it took a month before I wanted too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)