Alright FTM, not too sure if I'm over analyzing. I'm EXACTLY 37 weeks today. For the past 3 days some strange events have been occurring! I'm not too sure if I'm possibly in early stages of labor or is this just last tri symptoms?!
- Dec 14 - I could not stop moving my bowels. I went approx 4-6 times.
- Dec 15- Woke up 6am extremely nauseous. Couldn't keep anything down. A few contractions throughout the day. Mixed with irregular menstrual like cramps. Everytime I used the bathroom felt like something was bearing down or was gonna pop. I was so afraid to urinate. From 10:30 pm the menstrual like cramps wouldn't leave me. Tossed and turned the whole night with cramps.
- Dec 16- At 6 am I woke up to my stomach making rhythmic motions like a wave. Idk how to describe it. It lasted two mins. At 6:10 ish I felt something leaking down my leg. I put my hand there and it was very clear like water with this tiny tiny cloudy tinge. And still at this current moment its very watery. No blood though. But the cramps are getting a little more heavy.
- Havent felt any movement from baby which is odd bc she's up everyday at 6 am!
- Also my belly feels so comfortable. Its not tight. NO pressure. I feel like I'm 4 mo's again
Waiting for Dr's office to open!
Thanks to all who showed concern and gave great words! I called my Dr office and my dr wasn't in so they connected me to L&D. I was asked to come in. The Dr decided to test "the fluid" that was "leaking" and hook me up to monitor any contractions. A cervical check was done as well -__- Well it was a false alarm! I was 0 cm dilated. My DD was uber responsive to the monitors on my tummy. Her HB was gr8. The fluid was deemed "normal" BUT I was having contractions. They decided to let me come home to rest and when it gets unbearable for me to return.