Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

these are so cute.

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I just ordered them for baby.
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Mobile Photo

And this. She is going to be adorable in this. She is due in May.
MrsSexyCurtains
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM
How adorable!!! Mine and dd bday are in May lol it's a good month ;). This ones due in April and I can't wait to meet her!
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Mobile Photo

And this. I dont normally do characters for my babies but this will be so cute with a pair tights.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:51 PM
My other girls were October babies. So I get to do lots of new shopping. Lol and get spring clothes and I am sure she will have even more dresses than my other girls did.

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains: How adorable!!! Mine and dd bday are in May lol it's a good month ;). This ones due in April and I can't wait to meet her!
MrsSexyCurtains
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM
I got lucky lol I was hoping we wouldn't have an august-December baby. I know they have to start school a year later so we got lucky lol. We will each have a birthday in April, May and June! Mine will be 1 month shy of 8 years apart so adding that extra year of school would just suck lol.

Quoting iamnameless: My other girls were October babies. So I get to do lots of new shopping. Lol and get spring clothes and I am sure she will have even more dresses than my other girls did.

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains: How adorable!!! Mine and dd bday are in May lol it's a good month ;). This ones due in April and I can't wait to meet her!
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Adorable!

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Those are so adorable
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Thats funny because I like that my girls will be almost 6 when they start school. My son has a February birthday and we waited a year to start him. Yes he is the oldest kid in class but he is also not struggling with anything. What kids learn in Kindergarten now it what we learned in first grade. Also my family is full of slow or late readers and I didnt want the pressure on him before I felt he was ready to read. So far all is well. We all learn to read we just do it a little later and with a struggle. Math and science are very easy for us.

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains: I got lucky lol I was hoping we wouldn't have an august-December baby. I know they have to start school a year later so we got lucky lol. We will each have a birthday in April, May and June! Mine will be 1 month shy of 8 years apart so adding that extra year of school would just suck lol.

Quoting iamnameless: My other girls were October babies. So I get to do lots of new shopping. Lol and get spring clothes and I am sure she will have even more dresses than my other girls did.

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I love the shoes
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Me too and they were only $9 and free shipping. :+)

Quoting cheetah90210: I love the shoes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)