Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

countdown to christmas...one week left

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM
  • 22 Replies
Are you ready? Whats left on your todo list?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michellej428
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
All that's left for me is a few gift cards to pick up and wrapping a few presents for my mom and stepdad. Finished ds and dh yesterday, thank god! I'm exhausted lol

** oh and some baking :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Sounds like youre mostly ready! Thats great!

Quoting michellej428: All that's left for me is a few gift cards to pick up and wrapping a few presents for my mom and stepdad. Finished ds and dh yesterday, thank god! I'm exhausted lol

** oh and some baking :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

We're ready! My husband still needs to wrap whatever it is he got me, but that's no big deal. I finished wrapping everything else last night. :) 

lillucky8
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Thats great! Ahead of the game :)

Quoting JessiFaye:

We're ready! My husband still needs to wrap whatever it is he got me, but that's no big deal. I finished wrapping everything else last night. :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WVmom06
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

My DH and I have everything wrapped we still need to take our daughter to the store and let her pick out a gift for each of her grandparents.  I have a ton of baking to do...I haven't done any yet.  We're still waiting on our son to arrive (was due the 16th) so Christmas might be late arriving at our house this year.

Larsbug
by Laura on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I need to wrap the parents presents, get stocking stuffers for DH and my mom, shopping for dinner....

lillucky8
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Yay featured post! :) keep the responses coming ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Sounds like you have almost everything done, the baking will be fine after cmas if your little one arrives soon :)

Quoting WVmom06:

My DH and I have everything wrapped we still need to take our daughter to the store and let her pick out a gift for each of her grandparents.  I have a ton of baking to do...I haven't done any yet.  We're still waiting on our son to arrive (was due the 16th) so Christmas might be late arriving at our house this year.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Only a few things left! Not too bad :)

Quoting Larsbug:

I need to wrap the parents presents, get stocking stuffers for DH and my mom, shopping for dinner....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwogirl55
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I need to go shopping. Luckily we aren't doing Christmas with my in laws till the 28. I already have my girls presents, just have to wrap those for Christmas eve and day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)