Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

This baby is pissing me off.

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM
  • 11 Replies

Yes! I said it! That little one in there is pissing me offfffffffffa!

I'm only 5 days past due right now but I am needing it to come on. I am one of those mommas that knows to just let it finish up and do its thing before it comes out to the real world, but I am starting to get nervous. With my firstborn I had cholestasis for about half the pregnancy it seemed. I am afraid I'm getting it again with this one (my 3rd) :-/ I am just now starting to lose sleep over the itching but it is nowhere near as severe as it was with my first. 

My last day to deliver at the birth center is the 27th. Then I have to deliver at the hospital. I'm having some labor signs but of course this means nothing and I really can't know if I'm going to have it before my birth center cut off. I do not want to go back to a hospital! With my first I also had to be induced because I had an aging placenta with calcium deposits and low fluid. I was induced the day right after my due date. I never had any signs of labor with him but I was so exhausted from the itching that I could barely push to deliver him and could hardly stay awake to even bond with him after delivery. I was so exhausted I was passing out left and right and my husband and nurses had to help me hold him up to nurse. So, what does momma do? Everything I can to get this kid out now before my itching gets worse and I can't function to deliver whatever it is because of exhaustion! Panic mode. Yes.

This mucus plug I'm losing, and these untimeable contractions I'm having need to get it together and just work! I'm already dilated to at least a 4 and 50% effaced, could be more by now, but its just a tease!!!!!

I need labor vibes :( 

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hhang in there! I went 6 days past my edd with my last baby (#3!!) And each day was agonizingly long. It won't last forever, I promise. You have a few more days at the most!

Could the itching be psychosomatic? You're anxious, you're stressed out, you're afraid of having chol again.. maybe?
PrimalMom
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Good q! I thought about it and asked my husband last week and he told me he noticed my itching a month before I mentioned anything. But for that exact reason he didn't say anything to me. I was a blissful pregnant momma 1 week ago lol. Happy to still be carrying a healthy baby. But now, I quit! My daughter was 10 days past due but besides the extra weight, I felt great all the way to the end!

Quoting Pandapanda: Hhang in there! I went 6 days past my edd with my last baby (#3!!) And each day was agonizingly long. It won't last forever, I promise. You have a few more days at the most!

Could the itching be psychosomatic? You're anxious, you're stressed out, you're afraid of having chol again.. maybe?

mrs.dillard
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Bless your heart! Praying for yall
Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand your frustration, I'm in the same boat. I'm almost 7 days overdue and I have until Christmas Day to get him out myself or I get induced the day after. Last week I felt like I was in labor, I had every sign! After three days they disappeared and haven't come back. I'm only dilated to a 1 and not effaced, so my hopes are low. If my labor vibes were working, I'd definitely share!

Newmumtobe44
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope baby comes for u soon mama
lauren.m
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't blame you for wanting baby out. Besides walking eating spicy foods and sex with nipple stimulation I have no idea how to encourage labor. Sending labor vibes your way.
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby will come soon! I always seem to have an epic hissy fit about 'still' being pregnant hours before I go into labor. To me it seems like you are soooo close! Hang in there.
ambs86
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Poor thing! Hang in there, the end has to be near!
-JessaBear-
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww hope the baby comes soon it must be fustrsting
Devious103102
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Lots of labor dust girl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN