Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding @ 7 weeks

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM
  • 27 Replies
This is my second pregnancy. I never had this with my DS, so it is freaking me out a bit.

I woke up this morning at 4:30am for work and when I went to the bathroom there was blood when I finished. As the day progressed it got darker, but there was less.

I read that sometimes its normal.. or unexplained reasons as to why.

Doctor had me get blood drawn today. Please pray everything is okay. ♥

UPDATE: 12/20

I called my doctor to see if my lab results had came in yet. She said they didnt. I explained the bleeding had gotten heavier and now tiny clots, so they reccommended I go to the ER. I went last night and they were no help! :(

The doctor just kept saying "Its to early, I dont know what to tell you. We cant do anything. You will have to just wait for your OBGYN appointment." So I guess its wondering and waitong until January 16th. He did say I have a slight UTI and perscribed macrobid.

Oh, he did also say that he was able to see my labs and everything looked normal. So now im juat confused! I understand bleeding can be normal, but I just dont see how this much or this color could be. :((.
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I had the same experience with my last pregnancy because I have had a

miscarriage in the past and didn't have any bleeding when I was pregnant

with my boys I was freaking out. My doctor said not to worry I now have a

healthy newborn.

IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:28 PM
That happened to me at 20 week my last baby dark blood is old blood. I went to L&D it ended up i had a yeast infection chances are thats what you have. Maybe just some yeast bread baking. Doctor news??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newmumtobe44
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Inwas spotting on and off with this baby ti I was 16 weeks I'd occasionally see. Speck of blood like the tip of a pen . I was worried my dr checked me out and explained that 20% of pregnant woman will bleed . Do not worry unless its bright red . I'm 19 weeks now and have not bled since 16 weeks and babies healthy heartbeat is strong . Do not worry
samsanders
by Samantha on Dec. 19, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Praying for you!

Were there any clots?

Bleeding can be normal but can also be cause for concern. I'm glad you went in. Keep us updated on what your levels come back at.

Hugs!
mnivis01
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM
I do feel like I may have a UTI or something. Still waiting for a call from my doctor. Hopefully today.

Quoting IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ: That happened to me at 20 week my last baby dark blood is old blood. I went to L&D it ended up i had a yeast infection chances are thats what you have. Maybe just some yeast bread baking. Doctor news??
mnivis01
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:07 AM
There wasnt any clota yeaterday. I just went to the bathroom about a half hour ago and there was a tiny clot. :(

Still waiting for the doctor to call. Hopefully today.

Quoting samsanders: Praying for you!

Were there any clots?

Bleeding can be normal but can also be cause for concern. I'm glad you went in. Keep us updated on what your levels come back at.

Hugs!
amar1234
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Hi there
Dont worry just go to the doc and check everything is ok!,i had 6 times bleeding in my whole pregnancy,and my doc said it happens, dont worry and dont take stress,stress is not good for you,hope this wil help,good luck
mnivis01
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I think it may be a miscarriage. :(

Its worse now. Bright red. And a lot....

Quoting amar1234: Hi there

Dont worry just go to the doc and check everything is ok!,i had 6 times bleeding in my whole pregnancy,and my doc said it happens, dont worry and dont take stress,stress is not good for you,hope this wil help,good luck
Nessasmomma
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Im sorry. :( hopefully everything will still be alright. Keep us posted.
mamabird217
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I'm so sorry... FX that everything somehow still turns out alright.  Hugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured