Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant and Utterly Alone

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:34 AM
  • 12 Replies
Hey, 14wks pregnant, engaged to a guy who has made my pregnancy thus far an emotional nightmare. What is supposed to be the happiest time in my life is turning out to be the most miserable. My family doesn't know, haven't been in contact with them in eons. My mother doesn't know but doesn't want to have anything to do with me right now. My father is dealing with the weight of my other siblings' screw ups and his own illness so I haven't told him yet either. I'm 25. This is my first pregnancy. I cry everyday. All the time. I don't have any friends. Is there anyone out there to talk to? I don't know if I can bear this entire pregnancy on my own.
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:31 AM
It sounds like you're in an emotionally abusive relationship. Have you spoken to anyone,?
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Get rid of the the boyfriend pregnancy is hard enough without unnecessary BS.

You can always inbox me if you need to vent I promise I will respond.
sandy201282
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:17 AM

ive been there....inbox me if you want to talk.

MamAshley4
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:31 AM
You can inbox me as well!! Im 26 w/ 4 kids.. ..its oribably your hormones that have you crying so much right now....lol i was a serious cryer....have you had any prenatal care yet??? Keep your head up girl!!!...you wull have a beauriful end result soon!!!
skitskidaddle
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I'd get ahold of daddy at leist. What is with df? Is he a deadbeat dad? Is he saying baby isnt his? I tell you, if he was abusive to you, best to get out now rather than after baby comes.
Johlsh
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Try reaching out to your family and old friends!
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:02 PM

((((hugs)))) Why is he making things so difficult? Is he not happy about the pregnancy or is he just being a jerk?  Congrats on the pregnancy, sorry he's ruining things for you.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:15 PM

hugs

diaperstodating
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Hugs
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:28 PM
I'm sorry hun try reaching out to your family and friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)