Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Weird

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
About 2 months ago I was bleeding during my pregnancy so I assumed along with my Dr. assumed i had a miscarriage. Well I have had sharp pains recently not period cramps so I had no idea what it was. I went to the doctor today and found I am pregnant and not just a little pregnant about 27 weeks. Doctor said I've been working out and everything that me gaining a lot of weight might not happen. Very happy
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Congratulations

Looks like you have a lot of planning to do.
Eseryak
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Thank you! Yes I do lots to do and not to much time left

Quoting DACIA79: Congratulations

Looks like you have a lot of planning to do.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM
How far along did you think you were when you assumed miscarriage?
Eseryak
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I was 18 weeks pregnant

Quoting iamnameless: How far along did you think you were when you assumed miscarriage?
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:29 PM
They did do an ultrasound?

Quoting Eseryak: I was 18 weeks pregnant

Quoting iamnameless: How far along did you think you were when you assumed miscarriage?
Rh1annaa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:40 PM
You were 18 weeks when you thought you miscarried? Maybe I'm wrong here, but wouldn't you notice the fetus if you passed it with the blood? Why didn't they do an ultrasound?
Eseryak
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM
They did an ultra sound and said there was no baby so I'm not going to question but I never noticed a lot of bleeding spotting here and there. I went for an annual check up and my doctor who was covering for my pervious doctor said your pregnant and said 27 weeks I was shocked and surprised
LaDulceVida
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:09 PM
That's exactly what i was gonna post. There would be blood and tissue and everything...how could one not spot a miscarriage at 18 weeks? And even if it is suspected, they do an ultrasound to be sure your body naturally passed everything..

Quoting Rh1annaa: You were 18 weeks when you thought you miscarried? Maybe I'm wrong here, but wouldn't you notice the fetus if you passed it with the blood? Why didn't they do an ultrasound?
LaDulceVida
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:10 PM
How could they not spot an 18 week old fetus via u/s??? This is very odd.

Quoting Eseryak: They did an ultra sound and said there was no baby so I'm not going to question but I never noticed a lot of bleeding spotting here and there. I went for an annual check up and my doctor who was covering for my pervious doctor said your pregnant and said 27 weeks I was shocked and surprised
Rh1annaa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Yeah that sounds odd.. I don't see how you couldn't see an 18 week fetus in an ultrasound..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)