• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

monday monday 12/30

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:16 AM
  • 2 Replies
How was your wknd?

Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sugarcrisp
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I had a fabulous weekend! Friday I picked up 300oz of donor milk to keep Squish away from formula and she will be a weekly donor so I don't have to worry about formula for a good while!

Saturday we spent the day with my mom. It was actually really nice to get along with her and bond. She took us out to sushi (well the older kiddo got McD's)  and then we went to get pics taken. It was my Christmas gift (I asked for it). It was awesome to get pics done with and of my kiddos. Then we ran a few errands.

Today a friend came over for a bit. Tomorrow I'll go to work for a bit (I can take the kids). Then I need to go to the store. Tuesday I have an appointment and then will hopefully be picking up 160oz of donor milk to store for when Squish is going through more than what our weekly donor can provide. Thursday I'll be attending my first breastfeeding support meeting and I am so excited! I may not make nearly enough for her due to my IGT, but I do love the bonding that accompanies having her at my breast.

samsanders
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Very relaxing weekend! Did something shopping and some cleaning with the hubby. This week I have a few shifts at the restaurant, other than that nothing but resting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)