• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 Weeks Today

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM
  • 42 Replies
2 moms liked this
Just wanted to share. Very happy I'm in the double digits now. Feeling quite relieved. Can't wait for my next appt with the midwife on the 8th, I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat (i've already seen it twice). Good luck to all of you ladies with the remainder of your pregnancies.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tabby21
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM

awww thats exciting!! next week ill be in the single digits counting down :) good luck to you on your  apt. i have one that day too :)

LaDulceVida
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Really cool!! That's great and very exciting, how far are you?

Quoting tabby21:

awww thats exciting!! next week ill be in the single digits counting down :) good luck to you on your  apt. i have one that day too :)

tabby21
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM

29 weeks but will be having her at like 39 w and a couple days lol

Quoting LaDulceVida: Really cool!! That's great and very exciting, how far are you?

Quoting tabby21:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

LaDulceVida
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Oh wow you're so lucky!! Congratulations to you, you're almost there. This is my first so im on pins and needles about everything lol I am thrilled!

Quoting tabby21:

Quoting LaDulceVida: Really cool!! That's great and very exciting, how far are you?

Quoting tabby21:

tabby21
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM

awwww congrats on your first :) babies are soo much fun!!! i love my little peanut and cant wait til his sissy is here!

Quoting LaDulceVida: Oh wow you're so lucky!! Congratulations to you, you're almost there. This is my first so im on pins and needles about everything lol I am thrilled!

Quoting tabby21:

Quoting tabby21:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

LaDulceVida
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you very much and aww that's perfect, you get a boy and a girl. awesome!

Quoting tabby21:

awwww congrats on your first :) babies are soo much fun!!! i love my little peanut and cant wait til his sissy is here!

Quoting LaDulceVida: Oh wow you're so lucky!! Congratulations to you, you're almost there. This is my first so im on pins and needles about everything lol I am thrilled!

Quoting tabby21:

Quoting tabby21:

tabby21
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM

what you hoping for?

Quoting LaDulceVida: Thank you very much and aww that's perfect, you get a boy and a girl. awesome!

Quoting tabby21:

Quoting tabby21:

Quoting tabby21:

LaDulceVida
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I honestly couldnt care less only because it seems I've waited forever for this to even happen. I have a feeling it will be a girl though, don't know why but I do. My mom thinks it will be a girl also lol

Quoting tabby21:

what you hoping for?

Quoting LaDulceVida: Thank you very much and aww that's perfect, you get a boy and a girl. awesome!

Quoting tabby21:

Quoting tabby21:

Quoting tabby21:

kajira
by Emma on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM

You'll probably enjoy the second trimester more. You can still walk, breath and eat. but you tend to have less MS and more energy again. LOL

Elayna90
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Yay! Congrats!
When is your due date?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)