• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you eat

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
How do you eat when you don't feel like it. I usually eat twice a day. Breakfast and dinner. Not really much either time. It's not that I'm sick. I'm just not hungry. I get full fast. I don't want to eat. I don't every really feel like I need food. When I do eat, it's unfulfilling and lately I guess it has made me feel a little nauseous.

I just can motivate myself to eat this morning. I really only want toast and butter, but I'd have to make bread if I was to have toast, which would be in 4 hours. Grrrr
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
joshsmommy23
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I only eat toast in the morning. Because of nausea. I eat about 4-5 times a day. If I'm lucky and I'm only 19 weeks. I'm losing weight to not even gaining it
CutieCrab
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Just eat yogurt or a banana or veggies... Something small.  :)

ce2poetry
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I eat toast in the morning. Carrots apples and strawberries throughout the day. Not much of an eater at all with this pregnancy. Can't eat meat either
Mamasgotthis817
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Make sure you are drinking enough, and take your vitamins. Your bloodwork will show if you are anemic and your dr will let you know. You should be fine :)
Pandapanda
by Amber on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I typically go through phases like that during my second trimester. I just make a really thin smoothie (extra liquid) to try getting some nutrients in.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)