Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suggestions

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

What would you do?

I am 36 weeks due to have my scheduled c-section on  Jan 23rd to meet our 3rd and final baby which is a girl. (so excited)

The problem is that my son's birthday is Jan 18th and he will be 4 and my daughter's birthday is Jan 22nd and she will be 7. We usually have a small celebration at home individually on their actual birthday then the weekend we do a family birthday for the both of them and for my daughter I take cupcakes to school on her birthday. 

This year I will be in the hospital having baby and recovering from the c-section. 

How would you do the birthday's?

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krusesbaby
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:37 PM
If u rnt going in until the 23rd why cant u do it on their birthdays?
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I would do the big party the weekend before the scheduled c-section :) and maybe make cupcakes early and have grandma/grandpa/dad or friend drop them off at daughters school :) 

NikkiPitt0805
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM

This

Quoting iHEAVENn:

I would do the big party the weekend before the scheduled c-section :) and maybe make cupcakes early and have grandma/grandpa/dad or friend drop them off at daughters school :) 

iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:15 PM
I would just do a combined party one of the weekends before you have your csection.
lillucky8
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I agree! Do a party before your csec, and if you can bring the cupcakes, maybe make them ahead and ask one of the other moms to bring them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieKMT
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Yeah we were going to do what we usually do celebrate them individually and take the cupcakes to school on the 22nd for my daughter but we were debating on when to do the big birthday. My mom is coming in from florida to help after the c section so im sure she would like to be here for the big birthday but im still not sure if i will be up for a big party. I just dont want to think I failed them by not doing a party for them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)