Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat-Say 'Hello' (Week of December 30)

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 28 Replies

Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

LET'S CHAT

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How far along are you? When are you due? 

2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? 

3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?

4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.
Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

I look forward to getting to know you!

storkJenn

Click here to join us in the Pregnancy group!
Pregnancy

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daena
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I am about 21 weeks, and I am due May 3rd, although my other kids were early, so it could end up being in April.

No, this is my third baby.  My other girls are 5 and 2 1/2. 

I live in Oklahoma City.  I grew up in Florida, Oklahoma, and Arkansas, but mostly Arkansas.

I played with my girls most of the day, now I am at work.  When I go home I will probably eat and go to bed early because I have been exhausted all day and have had a headache all day.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Hi Mama!  I hope your head is feeling better.  I always have a hard time going to work with a headache.  Where do you work at?  Has it been hard working while pregnant?

Quoting Daena:

I am about 21 weeks, and I am due May 3rd, although my other kids were early, so it could end up being in April.

No, this is my third baby.  My other girls are 5 and 2 1/2. 

I live in Oklahoma City.  I grew up in Florida, Oklahoma, and Arkansas, but mostly Arkansas.

I played with my girls most of the day, now I am at work.  When I go home I will probably eat and go to bed early because I have been exhausted all day and have had a headache all day.

MIMIsadler
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Hi!! My name is Noemi and I go by Mimi. I am looking forward to meeting you all!

I have no idea how far along I am or when I am due yet. I have an 11 month old baby and have no LMP to go off of since I haven't had a MP! I am excited to find out!!

This is not my first baby. I have a 6 year old boy and 4 year old girl from a previous relationship. I am married for the first time and we have an 11 month old LO. 

We live in Wichita, KS. I was born and grew up in Liberal, KS. I lived in Abq/Rio Rancho, NM for a few years and it has been my favorite place to live so far!!

Today, I am sorting through boxes of things we need to sell/donate/get rid of and I am hoping to make a couple of bucks. Later I'll do crafts with the kids and we will celebrate New Year's by watching the ball drop. We are staying in this year!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Welcome to the group!!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I hope the sorting goes well today.  Have you told your other children yet that you're expecting?

Quoting MIMIsadler:

Hi!! My name is Noemi and I go by Mimi. I am looking forward to meeting you all!

I have no idea how far along I am or when I am due yet. I have an 11 month old baby and have no LMP to go off of since I haven't had a MP! I am excited to find out!!

This is not my first baby. I have a 6 year old boy and 4 year old girl from a previous relationship. I am married for the first time and we have an 11 month old LO. 

We live in Wichita, KS. I was born and grew up in Liberal, KS. I lived in Abq/Rio Rancho, NM for a few years and it has been my favorite place to live so far!!

Today, I am sorting through boxes of things we need to sell/donate/get rid of and I am hoping to make a couple of bucks. Later I'll do crafts with the kids and we will celebrate New Year's by watching the ball drop. We are staying in this year!!

MIMIsadler
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Thank you!! I'm not feeling well so hubby has done some sorting for me and I have...tried to relax. I have told the kiddos and they are excited!! My 6 year old has been wanting a brother everytime I have been pregnant so of course he is hoping for a boy and my 4 yr. old girl thinks it would be nice for there to be 2 girls and 2 boys in the family. My husband would like a boy this time to carry his name & blood. Since my husband was adopted he would love to have his own son but he also has a heart to adopt! The kids keep talking to my tummy. I pray all goes well during this pregnancy!

Quoting meam4444:

Welcome to the group!!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I hope the sorting goes well today.  Have you told your other children yet that you're expecting?

Quoting MIMIsadler:

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I hope you're feeling better!  Morning sickness can be so rough!!  It sounds like you're going to have lots of helpers once the new baby arrives.  :-)  Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months!

Quoting MIMIsadler:

Thank you!! I'm not feeling well so hubby has done some sorting for me and I have...tried to relax. I have told the kiddos and they are excited!! My 6 year old has been wanting a brother everytime I have been pregnant so of course he is hoping for a boy and my 4 yr. old girl thinks it would be nice for there to be 2 girls and 2 boys in the family. My husband would like a boy this time to carry his name & blood. Since my husband was adopted he would love to have his own son but he also has a heart to adopt! The kids keep talking to my tummy. I pray all goes well during this pregnancy!

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting MIMIsadler:

kass14
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I'm 30 weeks along, due March 11, 2014 :)

Not my first...I have a 4 1/2 year old son

I live in southeast Texas and pretty much always have...

Not much planned for today, mostly just resting

MIMIsadler
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Somewhat! Mainly a migraine and some asthma now. 

Thank you!!

Quoting meam4444:

I hope you're feeling better!  Morning sickness can be so rough!!  It sounds like you're going to have lots of helpers once the new baby arrives.  :-)  Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months!

Quoting MIMIsadler:

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting MIMIsadler:

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Oh goodness! I hope today has been better!

Quoting MIMIsadler:

Somewhat! Mainly a migraine and some asthma now. 

Thank you!!

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting MIMIsadler:

Quoting meam4444:

Quoting MIMIsadler:

erikafreestyle
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Im erika. But my family calls me josie.

1. Im 30 weeks pregnant. Due march 10.
2. This is my 2nd baby, 4th pregnancy.
3. I was born and bred in kentucky. Still here.
4. The day is over, so no remaining plans!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)