Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need answers!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

My last period was on November 30, 2013 and before that October 30, 2013. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on December 12, 2013 and he ejaculated in me. I have been experiencing extremely sore breasts, fatigue, mild cramping, mood swings, abdominal pain, and at times nausea depending on what I eat. I took a Walmart equate pregnancy test on Friday night and there was a very very faint line. I also took one first thing Saturday morning and the same faint line was there. You have to look very closely to see it. Today my stomach is achy feeling almost like if I was very put of shape and did 100 sit-ups. Not really cramping just feeling sore and tight. Am I pregnant or is this a false positive?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Iloveemykidz
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:58 PM
2 moms liked this
No boo ur preggo! Congrats!!!! Ur just not that far mine was like that too
iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I see a line. Looks positive to me.
CDW75
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:13 PM
I see a line.
lovleopards
by Elyssia on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM
It's there! Didn't even have to look hard ๐Ÿ˜Š
momofkearra
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I see a faint blue line, but I'd wait a week and then take another test. You may have caught what the doctors call a "chemical pregnancy" which just means that your body concieved but the egg isn't viable for one reason or another and you will expell it with simply just a late period. This happened to me. I was very excited to be expecting another child but a week after I had a positive faint pregnancy test I started my period. I was sad, but a year later I'm expecting and am so glad I had time to get prepared. So, wait a week and test again!

Chaos1229
by Tasha on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM

well if it will give you piece of mind go get a pink dye test but from the looks of it you are pregnant ! Congrats

momofkearra
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM

ALSO... if you can't wait I would buy a test at the dollar tree for a buck. It's a pink line test so it is more clear. They are accurate and sensitive more than some other tests that are much more expensive. You may need to ask the cashier for the test but for a dollar you can't go wrong!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Test again!
32123kbm
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Mobile Photo

This is what I got today!!!
TeamBlueNPink
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:36 PM

looks like a positive test... i highly recommend taking a pink dye test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)