• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello :) new to this group

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi, I just joined this group. I am currently trying for a second baby, my first baby is 9 months old (I know I'm crazy) I look forward to reading everyone's post.

Also on a side note; is cramping like period cramping at 9 dpo normal?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
doulala
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, welcome!
Have you been getting your period?   Has it been regular?
Do you know your normal cycle length?
You might be having pms. 

Jorleny
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:48 PM
I have been studying my period for a good 5 months now, I get normal 28 day cycle periods, only once has it been off and it was the first month we tried for a baby, I got my period very early, like 6/7 days after ovulation and it was so light.
doulala
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Quoting Jorleny: I have been studying my period for a good 5 months now, I get normal 28 day cycle periods, only once has it been off and it was the first month we tried for a baby, I got my period very early, like 6/7 days after ovulation and it was so light.

That's very helpful to know what is going on, great that you've been watching already.     It is still possible to be wonky from being postpartum I believe.   Are you breastfeeding at all?   Any stress or weight changes?

Jorleny
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I stopped BF since I have enough pumped milk for 4 more month. No stress, or anything abnormal. Besides the random cramps I got today which only lasted about 4 hours and now are completely gone.

Quoting doulala:

Quoting Jorleny: I have been studying my period for a good 5 months now, I get normal 28 day cycle periods, only once has it been off and it was the first month we tried for a baby, I got my period very early, like 6/7 days after ovulation and it was so light.

That's very helpful to know what is going on, great that you've been watching already.     It is still possible to be wonky from being postpartum I believe.   Are you breastfeeding at all?   Any stress or weight changes?

doulala
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM

hmm...    Have you eaten anything that might be causing digestive issues maybe?

Quoting Jorleny: I stopped BF since I have enough pumped milk for 4 more month. No stress, or anything abnormal. Besides the random cramps I got today which only lasted about 4 hours and now are completely gone.

Quoting doulala:
Jorleny
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Nope.

Quoting doulala:

hmm...    Have you eaten anything that might be causing digestive issues maybe?

Quoting Jorleny: I stopped BF since I have enough pumped milk for 4 more month. No stress, or anything abnormal. Besides the random cramps I got today which only lasted about 4 hours and now are completely gone.

Quoting doulala:
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Welcome!!!  I always cramped early on too.  I guess I just thought it was the body adjusting to the growing baby.

Jorleny
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM
With my daughter I cramped 3 days including the day my period was due. But I'm not sure if I cramped this early
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)