Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show me your rings!!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:31 PM
  • 20 Replies
I saw this posted in another group and I looooved looking at everyone's rings! Let me see yours!! (Wedding or not!) I'll post mine in the replies in a few!! :)
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KikiB85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mines at the jewelers getting resized.... I've only had it for a few weeks...hate parting with it lol
FitnessMama4
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:51 PM
So pretty! I hate sending my rings away to get sized!!

Quoting KikiB85:

Mobile Photo

Mines at the jewelers getting resized.... I've only had it for a few weeks...hate parting with it lol
LuvMyBoys09
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

SO proposed on Christmas Eve and I've been without my ring since the day after Christmas....I'm dying to wear it.
Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

heart shaped diamond...this picture is kinda hard to see that

SophieLee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I have a sapphire engagement ring and sapphire and diamond wedding band. I got lucky, both kids: one in September (sapphire) and one in April (diamond) so I can say it's for them. It's not, I really just love sapphires.
samsanders
by Samantha on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My finger is a little red and swollen because my hand is hot but I lovey ring!
srm8824
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

This is mine (it needs re-sized). I have a ruby that was passed down to me so someday I hope to make a custom ring and incorporate the ruby. We'll see.

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:35 AM
I will post mine later. I got an engagement ring back in July after almost7 years of marriage. Lol he had never asked me. We decided it was just best to get married when I git pregnant with our first.we had a really hard Spring and one of the things he has said many times in our marriage is that I trapped him. So we separated. Anyways when we got back together he proposed. That ring is more important than my wedding ring. Because he choose me. I told him to leave but he fought to get me back. I want to get him a new wedding ring for our anniversary in Sept. I destroyed his and it got lost in the mess of our lives.
esox
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:36 AM
I have tons of rings. It was my goal to get one of every birthstone. I think I have about 3/4 or more covered now. I have a few blue topaz since that is my birthstone. Sadly I kept losing my blue sapphire ring that I loved so I finally gave up on re-buying it.
Veggiemummy
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured