Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is this it??? TMI photo...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:44 PM
  • 19 Replies
I am pretty sure I lost my mucus plug a few days ago. Photo in replies. Is this what it looks like?
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyfish0511
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:45 PM

New Message

MaNdYbEaR2010
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:45 PM

That's only part of it. Not the whole thing. And it regenerates, so you could have this exact thing a TON more. Haha. But yes, it IS part of the plug.

babyfish0511
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:48 PM
I've been leaking clear gooey discharge similar to the kind after sex. Could that be bits of it as well? I'm 37 weeks today.

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

That's only part of it. Not the whole thing. And it regenerates, so you could have this exact thing a TON more. Haha. But yes, it IS part of the plug.

krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Agree with pp

I get that EVERY time i wipe now, sometimes its a little yellow, or green, or brownish with a red streak but for 2 weeks now i've gotten it. frustrating! lol

CafeMom Tickers
babyfish0511
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:53 PM
It's very frustrating! Lol. I lost more than that buy it was in the toilet and I didn't wanna take a pic of that, lol.

Quoting krusesbaby:

Agree with pp

I get that EVERY time i wipe now, sometimes its a little yellow, or green, or brownish with a red streak but for 2 weeks now i've gotten it. frustrating! lol

krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Also i think it depends on the # pregnancy. With my first and second though i dont remeber loosing my plug. I know after they broke my waters with my second and i got up i did see quite a bit of brownish bloody mucus on the "puppy pad" lol (as i like to call them) so maybe that was it with my show? I dont remeber a "show" with my first either so maybe this baby is completly different. I've been trying to see if its more like my dd or my ds's pregnancy to see if i can guess the sex but so far it is 100% different in every way. Ugh! oh well, hopefully not much longer till i go!

Quoting babyfish0511: It's very frustrating! Lol. I lost more than that buy it was in the toilet and I didn't wanna take a pic of that, lol.

Quoting krusesbaby:

Agree with pp

CafeMom Tickers
smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Oh gosh, yep I had that stuff for about a month before I had baby #2! Chances are you are dilating a bit though if it's getting stirred up :)

When I official think I lost it completely, the day before I went into labor, it was a big snotty chunk that was streaked with blood. I actually felt lightheaded looking at it. It was really really gross. 

ParanormalSarah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Partly - though that looks like normal mucous too which some woman have lots of as pregnancy progresses. Mine looked like that only bloody brown so perhaps!

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

This.

srm8824
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:05 AM

That just looks like some of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)