Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please read and help

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

Ok so I have no one else I can talk to besides my fiance but he isn't much help so I came here because I trust you guys. Well i feel like I might be pregnant wfor like 3 weeks maybe more not really sure so I went to the doctors yesturday and I took a pee test well I didn't think it was going to work because I think I was to early and I also have been spotting I did out of no where yesturday and a few weeks ago. Well I even told the doc I didn't trust pee test. Well then he asked me about my cycle which is irregular and he said that was abnormal so it went from Oh you aren't pregnant to oh  something might be wrong with your kidney and etc. Well I have been having huge body temperture switches really hot to really cold and you could feel my body and it was like that. Then I have really bad mood swings and my lower back hurting like crazy and he said oh that could be from your weight and my stomach has been cramping really bad which he said could be heart burn which I don't believe. I also have really bad headache . Just this morning I started gagging out of no where when I got out of the shower. My nipples have been getting darker and i've been extreme sleepy and feeling lil sick but not really bad. So what do I do he did take my blood but that was for apparently my abnormal period to see if anything is wrong with me. I know that I have birth control in my arm but I don't think it work. But also can someone explain to my why last night I couldnt sleep on stomach and barely on my side alittle bit and my stomach is still getting harder but not very hard. What do I do because no negative comments please and thank you. BTW I AM going to get my test tomorrow just wanted to let you know

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
berespectful
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:50 PM

no clue. I'd just try to stay calm as you wait for the news. Stress could be causing the symptoms you had last night.

melanieluv
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Quoting berespectful:

no clue. I'd just try to stay calm as you wait for the news. Stress could be causing the symptoms you had last night.

well thank you ill try

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Ask for a blood test. If that's negative then follow up with your doc.
melanieluv
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:58 PM

ok thank you for the advice

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:01 PM

A lot of that stuff is all over the place, and not necessarily pointing to pregnancy. It may be related to hormones, but that could be almost anything. 

What were the first date of your last 2 periods? When are you expecting your period next?

(if you quote one of us we'll get a notification of your reply; otherwise we don't know when you reply :) ) 

ParanormalSarah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Pee tests are often negative or false positive so I understand not trusting them but the only way to know for sure is to get a blood test.  Sleeping patterns, hormones, symptoms of pregnancy are all subjective and individual so unless you've been pregnant before - others aren't really going to be much help.  If your intuition says something is 'up' go to the doctor again to get resolution. The worst thing for a pregnancy is stress (good or bad) so get your resolution soon!

melanieluv
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Quoting ParanormalSarah:

Pee tests are often negative or false positive so I understand not trusting them but the only way to know for sure is to get a blood test.  Sleeping patterns, hormones, symptoms of pregnancy are all subjective and individual so unless you've been pregnant before - others aren't really going to be much help.  If your intuition says something is 'up' go to the doctor again to get resolution. The worst thing for a pregnancy is stress (good or bad) so get your resolution soon!

Yes I know I agree that pee test are normally that why and yes I have been pregnant before

melanieluv
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Quoting smorgan865:

A lot of that stuff is all over the place, and not necessarily pointing to pregnancy. It may be related to hormones, but that could be almost anything. 

What were the first date of your last 2 periods? When are you expecting your period next?

(if you quote one of us we'll get a notification of your reply; otherwise we don't know when you reply :) ) 

Yea I know it is and im not really sure I have irregular period which sucks ass but im not sure what is going on lol

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Well good luck! Sometimes it just sucks not knowing. Hopefully they can do the blood test and you'll get some real results.

Quoting melanieluv:

Quoting smorgan865:

Yea I know it is and im not really sure I have irregular period which sucks ass but im not sure what is going on lol

melanieluv
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Quoting smorgan865:

Well good luck! Sometimes it just sucks not knowing. Hopefully they can do the blood test and you'll get some real results.

Quoting melanieluv:

Quoting smorgan865:

well they are doing blood test but im not  sure on what but can they still tell if i am prego even though they are testing other things 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured