Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What is the earliest you've found out you were pregnant?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:42 PM
  • 47 Replies

What is the earliest you've found out you were pregnant?  What were your very first symptoms and when?

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Heather on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:49 PM

I always found out the day of my missed period and my first symptoms with my first were breast pain and nausea around 6-7 weeks, and just nausea with my 2nd and 3rd around the same time.

cmj33
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:50 PM
4 weeks. 2 days late and sore boobs.
toopicky429
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:51 PM
11 DPO, and I never had any typical pregnancy symptoms except for my breasts feeling heavier.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:54 PM
I found out about 10dpo I was testing constantly since 6dpo lol my first line came on a dollar store test and didn't come up until 3hrs after I took it (dug through the garbage lmao) and it could've passed for a evap it was thin. Took another test the next morning and it was positive. My earliest symptom was at 8dpo my boobs had very dark veins and were swollen I had to wear a sports bra lol I usually get my af 15dpo but I already had my positive
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

This time around was the earliest, I found out five days before I missed my period with a positive pregnancy test. Nausea was the first symptom, then burping (weird) followed by sore boobs and fatigue. I'll miss my period in 3 days. Sooo love having symptoms so early. (Sarcasm).

MylittlePea
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:59 PM
9 dpo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:47 PM
I was 12 dpo, 3 weeks 5 days pregnant. The night before, I had heartburn and my boobs were extremely tender, neither of which was common for me before my period. That next day, I probably peed like eight time at work, so I took a test when I got home, and sure enough!
Momtoboys940
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:52 PM

14dpo... Missed period and I was crazy sick.

proudmommyjen
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:54 PM

I was about 3 weeks 5 days with baby #3. My first symptoms were sore breasts, tiredness, and alittle bit of nausea. I took a test the day my period was suposed to start and it was positive. This was the earliest for me, with my 1st and 2nd I was 6 weeks before symptoms started.

CafeMom Tickers
Red_Tempest
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM
With implantation this time around. I NEVER bleed when it's not my time of the month, and I just knew...even called my boyfriend and told him, lol. I got my positive test 7 days before I missed my period, and I'm now 27 weeks 4 days. :-)

Eta: nausea was my first real symptom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN